So who....

90 Night Elf Druid
GG
is going to Blizzcon this year from Sen'jin. I'm debating on buying a ticket and it would seal the deal if some of you smexy senjinites were going. Anyone from NP? YAZ MAYBE?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I'm going!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
Don't tease me Lobster! Let's party like it's 1979! You get your ticket in the first batch?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
Lobster what is your battletag.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I'm just kidding, I'll be going next year for sure though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I wish I was going...

Wait, nevermind, I don't. A bunch of sweaty stinky nerds crowded into a room for hours at a time waiting for older sweatier rich nerds to convey what little info they have to share...

I'll catch it on the remote tv thing :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ohsuplol da gawd does not approve
Edited by Ohsuplol on 4/26/2013 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
I'm just kidding, I'll be going next year for sure though.
You make me very unhappy.

I wish I was going...

Wait, nevermind, I don't. A bunch of sweaty stinky nerds crowded into a room for hours at a time waiting for older sweatier rich nerds to convey what little info they have to share...

But you could be there with Lobster and myself. That would be heaven on earth
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

I wish I was going...

I'm not a fat stinky sweaty nerd. I'm a irresistible hunk of a man.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
ohsuplol da gawd does not approve
Who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG

With Lobster there it would be amazing, with me there it would be amazing, with BOTH of us there it will be double amazing!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

With Lobster there it would be amazing, with me there it would be amazing, with BOTH of us there it will be double amazing!
I am a proud Orc Rogue. Lok'tar Ogar!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I am a proud Orc Rogue. Lok'tar Ogar!

You are a lobster and I'm going to boil one of your brethren alive and eat it. I will send you pictures of what remains of its corpse.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Tov you're a monster!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am hearing rumors of massive epic Big Crits parties that rival those of the previous blizzcon...While I am not going (sadly) I hope to at least attend via skype at some point hahahaha

<3 have fun
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
btw guys Big Crits parties means sitting in an apartment room drinking guiness with no hot chicks and mostly dudes. Don't really know what to classify suzu as but he's there as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
I am hearing rumors of massive epic Big Crits parties that rival those of the previous blizzcon...While I am not going (sadly) I hope to at least attend via skype at some point hahahaha

<3 have fun
WHY YOU NO GO?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GG
btw guys Big Crits parties means sitting in an apartment room drinking guiness with no hot chicks and mostly dudes. Don't really know what to classify suzu as but he's there as well.
I'm fairly sure if I joined Big Crits they would be much cooler and the parties would be epic!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I feel like I'd get beaten up for making fun of so many people if I went. Or maybe I don't have much of an impact on the people here. I have fun either way.
Edited by Tov on 4/28/2013 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I feel like I'd get beaten up for making fun of so many people if I went. Or maybe I don't have much of an impact on the people here. I have fun either way.

I'll watch over you my son
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]