RIP Xacyl/Mucinex

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Greetings Cho'gall
1 year ago today one of my best friends Xacyl/Mucinex passed away from a car accident. Here is the obituary: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kansascity/obituary.aspx?pid=157409205

For those who didn't know him, He was the GM of American Capitalists and he was a very nice and caring individually. I know back in the LK/CATA days he did alot to help those who needed it. I just wanted to let everyone know who didn't know this was the 1 year mark of his passing in order to send your thoughts.
Thanks
Chelsí
Edited by Chelsí on 4/27/2013 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Strength and Honor.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
think i remember you posting this, sorry for your loss :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Thanks everyone for the kind, non-trolling words. I've never met the guy, but a 5 year wow friendship. Called each other every other day. Since then I've met his friends and family, and they have set up a massive memorial in his honor along the road he was killed on. This shows me that the community still has good people in it and I want to thank you guys!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So young. He was my age. :(

I didn't know him or anything but from the OP's post, it seems he was well liked and respected in game. I'm sorry for your loss, OP. This game is what it is because of the people who are behind the characters. They can really make this game special.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
chels, i didn't even know about this post until now. was just looking through pictures of all of us, and tried armorying him, but cant get to his character page, but i found this instead. i call his phone sometimes just to hear his voice. i'll never forget the day we found out. r.i.p great friends, kick !@# gold maker, and great player. love you and miss you every day.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
rip
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]