Is it possible to "cheat?"

90 Human Paladin
Just got done with a Random BG and we won. But while I was near top of the charts (I know, randoms don't take skill) there was another Ret Paladin that beat me...except the Paladin had !@#$ gear and 0 heals. And not only did this Paladin beat me in total damage (I was around 7.5+million) with around 10million, they beat everyone, and had the most killing blows at 15 (I had 12)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Skywall/%C3%9Cbersauce/advanced

NO. WAY. They even have holy prism, meaning that there would have been at least ONE heal if it was casted in the BG.

It's just impossible to me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Which BG? That other Paladin might be running into packs of players, using HotR/DS and getting heals or running away when low on HP.

Also, it's a random BG. Who cares? You won. That's the main point.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
outplayed imo
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I toped the damage chart 1 time by beating on a resto shaman behind a building. at 1st i was trying to kill him, then i got tierd of trying and started to go away, couldnt get past his heals.
then he actualy atacked back as i was walking away as if he wanted me to stay, so i came back, /lagh at him, he /bow to me, and i continued to just dps, and he just healed. was kind of funny, but we did that the whole bg just playin around and my damage was way higher than any one elses at the end and his healing was the highest.

we wernt trying to cheat, but it was prety cool.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Skill > gear all day brochacho
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Which BG? That other Paladin might be running into packs of players, using HotR/DS and getting heals or running away when low on HP.

Also, it's a random BG. Who cares? You won. That's the main point.

Oh we won, and it was a good solid win - but to have NO heals and be over 10million damage with that gear. I'm not the best Paladin - but no way.
Edited by Amuroraye on 4/26/2013 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I toped the damage chart 1 time by beating on a resto shaman behind a building. at 1st i was trying to kill him, then i got tierd of trying and started to go away, couldnt get past his heals.
then he actualy atacked back as i was walking away as if he wanted me to stay, so i came back, /lagh at him, he /bow to me, and i continued to just dps, and he just healed. was kind of funny, but we did that the whole bg just playin around and my damage was way higher than any one elses at the end and his healing was the highest.

we wernt trying to cheat, but it was prety cool.

Totally possible in that scenario - and if he didn't have the highest kill count, I would have assumed as such. But that doesn't add up at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
also earlyer today i did a quick av, got in late, ran up north right as they decided to do dreck, I tanked him, and at the end, i was #2 on damage, and that was all i did, tank drek.
I was also top 5 on healing lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Eye of the Storm was the BG. Being top in damg/kills in a BG isn't impossible, especially when I have a good team/healer. This was just - not normal. Though I can't say I ever crossed paths with this other player.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've never seen a "damage cheat" of any sorts, the only cheats i see regularly are wall hacks to do things like CLIMB up to lumbermill from the road down below, that and automatic silence/interrupt hacks, those are freaking annoying when someone is glued to you and cheat interrupting, even a 0.1sec juke isn't enough it's literally THAT FAST.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Eye of the storm, he was probably fighting middle the whole game and had a pocket healer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Eye of the storm, he was probably fighting middle the whole game and had a pocket healer.

Aye, sounds very plausible. Pocket healer and AoE damage in mid or a tower that was constantly in dispute.
Edited by Turand on 5/2/2013 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]