Blizzcon!

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Just curious to see how many Darrowmere(ians) I can expect to see at the server meet up this year (if any) :D
Edited by Oceanaia on 4/27/2013 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think it would be really fun to go, but I doubt I will ever get to attend. I would want to go with my fiance, but even though he used to play WoW, it's very likely he would not be interested.

I hope you are able to meet up with some of the people who are going though!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I hope so too! This is my 4th year going and it's been a wonderful experience every time.

The cosplay is amazing (someday I'll have enough $$ to cosplay Ocean) and just being there with fellow guildies/friends makes the $175 + $40 parking fee worth it. It's definitely something you want to try to attend at least once :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wish I could go but thats hella expensive. Plus getting there from Michigan, no thanks.
Reply Quote
I saw the costume contests video and so many of them were amazing! Was a little disappointed in the variety though, since there were like 20 people dressed like the same character between 4 different characters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]