ROG / Exodus

90 Dwarf Paladin
Most of ROG has merged into Exodus. First, I'd like to thank all those who have came through ROG as it was a great run. And now I'd like to thank Exodus for the merge, and we look forward to running together.

Thorunbattle
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Most of ROG has merged into Exodus. First, I'd like to thank all those who have came through ROG as it was a great run. And now I'd like to thank Exodus for the merge, and we look forward to running together.

Thorunbattle

Sucks to see a good guild go. I have a guildie with a toon in your guild that merged with yas, and talks highly of it, not to mention the wpvp confrontations we had with your guildies! :P Good luck on your new merge!

Drahh
Edited by Drahh on 5/2/2013 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Best of luck with your merge RoG/Exodus
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Give Retan my regards :))
Reply Quote
Now I wondered wtf Zippey had the wrong guild tag!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Best of luck to all of you with your merge :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Exodus is happy to have you and all of the members looking to join. Due to the recent merger we will be perusing 25 man content so if anyone is interested please feel free to zip a whisper to me.

In meantime we look forward to running with you guys within the guild and I would like to welcome any RoG member into the guild.

If there are a few stragglers out there that are looking to join and you are a former member of RoG please feel free to whisper me and I will send an invite out to you to join.

Thanks again and welcome to the guild :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]