[H] Atonement - 10 man LFM 8/13H TOT

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated 8/27/2013

Current Progression
Normal TOT: 12/12
Heroic TOT: 8/13

Atonement is looking for late night raiders for heroic progression. The core guild has been playing together for about 6 years, are all working adults and experienced players. We're always looking for good mature players along with social players to join our guild.

General Raid Times
Wed: 11pm-2am server
Sun: 10pm-1am server
Mon: 11pm-2am server

Recruitment
Please be at least ilvl 525+

We're looking for any exceptional players willing to progress for 5.4.

Player Qualities We Are Looking For
    Team Player -- Nothing is worse than not being able to bench a player for better raid composition, during progression.
    Fast Learner -- Ability to understand boss mechanics quickly is a huge plus.
    No Tunnel Vision -- DPS / Healing meter is great, but you're useless if you can't watch for that wipe mechanic.
    Good Internet -- It's understandable to have occasional "lag", but blaming each failure to "lag" gets very old as well.
    Perserverance -- Wiping is a necessary evil. Live it, love it, learn it.

Who To Contact
Send anyone in Atonement a whisper and ask for an officer. You can also contact Piplock or Malihkai via in-game mail / whisper for more information.

Thanks!
Edited by Caladel on 8/27/2013 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Bummmmp!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I will contact you tonight !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
UP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
If you are still in search for a tank I would be interested in this. my battle tag is Bloodydemise#1786 if you wish to talk more in game.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Edited by Bludtusk on 8/16/13 12:34 PM (PDT)

Above average dps with good raid awareness. I ranked in the top 250 in all 3 specs on most tier 15 bosses. I adapt well and if I have a problem with a boss I find a way to fix it. I want to be a part of a consistant group of 10 or 25 people that push the content. Not looking to fill out a 2 hour application but am open to a verbal interview. I am not just a raider but someone who likes playing. I have 10 level 90 toons that I could gear and raid with, some better than others. I am looking for raid times between 9pm and 2am server time.Links to my logs can be found at wowhereos.If interested my BT is Blud#1560.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
external bump. friendly people, great players
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. I'm taking a short leave of absence due to RL, but the rest of the guild is rocking hard and getting ready to race in 5.4! Contact Malihkai and Pipmonk if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]