[RP-PvP] Clan Stormfist: the Few, the Orc

90 Orc Death Knight
((Bump for Orcs!))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
((Cursed Interwebz ruin Nalak Kills, Bumpity))
Edited by Gromkure on 5/18/2013 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Be aware, I have heard that these traitors have been banished from Razor Hill. Hellscream will reward any for information on the whereabouts of these renegades.
Reply Quote
((Ye' can take our land, but ye' can't take our freedom!!!))
Edited by Taberif on 5/20/2013 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warlock
Wait a minute ... are we traitors now? I LOVE Hellscream! Long live the Warchief!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lok'Tar!!! For Stormfist!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Wait a minute ... are we traitors now? I LOVE Hellscream! Long live the Warchief!

Save your lies for the TRIBUNAL, craven filth! Unless Mordrok gets his axe on you FIRST!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Mordrok will NOT have any axes on anyone in our clan so long as I can stand in the way
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Mordrok will NOT have any axes on anyone in our clan so long as I can stand in the way

That makes two of us.

We won't go down without fight Mordrok, Stormfist stands tall!

Lok'tar Ogar!
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Mordrok

Save your lies for the TRIBUNAL, craven filth! Unless Mordrok gets his axe on you FIRST!

I wonder how weather proof Mordrok's armor is, an icy mist flowing in one hand, flames licking the fingers of the other.
Edited by Taberif on 6/5/2013 6:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They're taking trolls now too? Yall have sunk low >.>))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
They're taking trolls now too? Yall have sunk low >.>))

Says the clan that has allowed elves into it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Elves > trolls

Seriously though, I see the Clan taking in more and more races, soon it'll just allow everything.
Edited by Delurk on 5/27/2013 1:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
((Nope. We draw the line at Trolls and Tauren.

Besides, Troll Master race. Buttunz News confirms it))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
05/27/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Delurk

Elves > trolls

Seriously though, I see the Clan taking in more and more races, soon it'll just allow everything.

You, sir, are a heathen!
We draw the line on elves...there will be no elves in our clan...UNLIKE, Clan Ashwalker, whom I hear has daily dalliances and consortations with any Elf that'll !@#$le for you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
((bump))
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
88904006745:
You, sir, are a heathen!We draw the line on elves...there will be no elves in our clan...UNLIKE, Clan Ashwalker, whom I hear has daily dalliances and consortations with any Elf that'll !@#$le for you

I'd take competency over cowardice anyday >:o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
91644616858:
88904006745:
You, sir, are a heathen!We draw the line on elves...there will be no elves in our clan...UNLIKE, Clan Ashwalker, whom I hear has daily dalliances and consortations with any Elf that'll !@#$le for you

I'd take competency over cowardice anyday >:o

You sir, cannot distract me with a non sequitur about cowardliness, and whatever competency you possess that got you to that point.

Now, sir, back to the issue of your clan's insatiable fetish for dancing elves with all the nubile grace of a drunk Gnome with a broken leg, and diseased, blood shot, come-hither eyes!
Reply Quote
Why do we bother even acknowledging the Elf lover Delurk? I would punch him in the face but it would only lead to him looking better.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
88907998433:
Elves > trolls

((
Not even remotely close to happening. In fact, we are on the way to being only orc again. And talk again when you actually know what is happening in the clan now.
))
Edited by Vargrok on 5/30/2013 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]