WTB more <The Hell Shadows>

90 Orc Warlock
who are you guys , where did you come from

awesome seeing you guys attack org yesterday with some Di-Vengence

do this more
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
There is some serious talent in the Alliance--once they get coordinated we are in for some trouble.
Reply Quote
Greetings General Kurgk, and Elder Aovi. I'm a previous co-leader of The Hell Shadows that happen to stumble upon this post. I'm glad to see that you've recognized the strikes we made upon Horde territory. Keeping world PVP in such a low populated realm is what everyone needs both Horde and Alliance. I'm glad to see that many participated in the events that occurred. After two successful attacks we were brought down at Thunderbluff, It was a very good fight indeed. We will be doing a lot more in the near future. So sleep with one eye open!
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Hunter
Much respect to you guys and yes I will be sleeping with one eye open.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
ahh varyian, i responded to the attack on Razor hill but unfortunately it was just me

wtb more wpvp
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
remember to /join dhd for wpvp horde-side

for both finding out and calling out
Edited by Aovi on 4/29/2013 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello Horde, I am the Guild master of The Hell Shadows iv'e been the leader of most of the massive attacks. I wanted to say, great fight on the field today, 4-1, so far we have been successful with most of all our attacks, an hope to see more action in the future. We are still here to fight and wont stop until your leaders an dead an done with. ( With all respect, Gladiator.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And once again great fight. Did great on both sides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]