[Bug] API quest data incorrect/out of date?

90 Goblin Warlock
I was recently working on an app for my guildmates so they could check which world bosses they're already saved to, and to test it out I used a guildmate of mine, Kyvana. Here's her info via the API:

http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/Emerald-Dream/Kyvana?fields=feed+quests

Now, this character has 100% killed Sha of Anger, Galleon, and Nalak for the week, but if you check her API quest data for the weekly quest flags that the game uses to track those boss saves (specifically 32098, 32099, and 32518), they aren't listed. If the macro is run to check that character's completed quests in-game, they are all indeed marked as complete, indicating the character is saved.

Are these quests intentionally hidden? Or is the API not returning the correct data? I'd really like to be able to pull that data accurately so I can help my guildies keep up with their weekly progress.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
theres "event" quests will not show in the api only quests that appear in your quest log in game will make it to the api
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]