[A] <The Enigmatic> (recruiting)

90 Night Elf Hunter
<The Enigmatic> is a level 25 guild looking for people to fill in our ranks. We are new to an RP server, having come over from Nordrassil, and currently only have a few active members. We’re lonely. ;)

We have a concept for our guild but don’t have active and interested members to help us flesh the concept out and see how fun it might be to play out in character. The concept is we are procurers for anonymous, wealthy benefactors. We have a basic story of how we got there, but I won’t put it here. Ping me if you want to know.

In character personalities: We see our toons as fun loving and sarcastic. A lot of our concept stories revolve around community service for infractions in Stormwind, like drunk and disorderly conduct or answering the guard’s questions only in haiku.

Some more facts/info (useful or not):

During Cata we were on a raid team but became a little tired of the drama. With that in mind we threw together our own guild and built it up. We enjoy casual raiding and would certainly love to find a person or two to possibly help us build up a raid group.

We like doing guild runs (mounts, xmog, pets, whatever anyone wants to run for really) and have “Tow a Lowbee” day to help low level guildies out.

We have participated in some of the server RP events but would also like to build up a fun community so we can host some of our own from time to time.

We suck at PvP but have participated in raids on Org that were organized by other guilds. In other words, we have no problem with PvP players and would welcome them, but we’re not likely to be the one organizing any PvP events. If someone steps up and would like to take over that aspect of the guild we would be more than happy to have them.

We love battle pets…and booze…but mostly…well booze. ;) Pet battles are the wonderfully frustrating game experience we couldn’t give up if we tried.

We have 7 bank tabs that are filled with high level mats for guild use. If you need something you’ll get it, but it’s not a free for all or for your brother’s guild or your alt in another guild or because you need the gold and want to sell things on the AH.

We offer guild repairs. We may change the amounts over time especially if we form a raid team, since they’ll need more, or we find the current amounts to be insufficient.

We have vent. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t need elaboration.

We have booze and maybe cookies. =D

If you have questions, or want to join, or want to invite us to an event, or need a couple of dps for your guild run, or just want to talk about your day, wsp Piesh or Teryáni.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
**Hunts frantically for cookies amid bottles of volatile rum**
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
These are good people and I highly recommend them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Woot! Thank you Vandrysse, Your endorsement check is in the mail!

As our fearless leader said we are ever so lonely. But it's not just us that's lonely. We haven't visited our favorite mount farming instances in months and the occupants are beginning to think we don't like them anymore.

I think we've hurt Sartharion's feelings most of all. You should have seen the look on his face when we came back after getting the last twilight drake.

Sure he shouted out "All will be reduced to ash!", but his eyes said "You care". We can't let him down can we?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
"Fearless"? "Leader"? I laugh at your adjective and your noun!

I'm glad to see Vandy being paid off. I was about to ask if she was sure she remembered us.

We're working on a website and will get it posted soon. In the mean time I'll get back to singing alone in my corner, "All by myself..."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll give a bump to this group~ Great people :)

Good luck with recruitment guys and gals~ Feel free to hunt me down if you ever need anything ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/28/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Lilynaria
Feel free to hunt me down if you ever need anything

Hunt? You've got it! RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
04/28/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Piesh
I'm glad to see Vandy being paid off. I was about to ask if she was sure she remembered us.

Hey hey hey. I'd better not wake up to find a horse head on my pillow ...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Heavens no! That's not how The Enigmatic operates!

I believe that my all-high-and-mighty-grand-poobah Piesh was merely pondering whether or not you had us confused with other people.

I mean, unless you'd like a horse's head. I'm sure we could swing that. We know this gnome you see.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/28/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Piesh
"Fearless"?

Well I couldn't call you "feckless". That would be both innaccurate and rude.

I believe the new title I've given you has a much better chance of sticking. Try it on for size, wear it a while.
Edited by Teryáni on 4/29/2013 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey hey hey. I'd better not wake up to find a horse head on my pillow ...

<sigh> Why does everyone think I'm so mean? ;) Or did you just assume horse heads are how we say, "hello"? If you want one to go with your dusty pillow though, like Tery said, we know a gnome...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
As a note, Children's Week was made for The Enigmatic. We're recklessly irresponsible on a good day and getting to be recklessly irresponsible with kids makes it more fun.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
<sigh> Why does everyone think I'm so mean? ;) Or did you just assume horse heads are how we say, "hello"? If you want one to go with your dusty pillow though, like Tery said, we know a gnome...

It could always be one of these:
http://freshome.com/2008/09/11/horse-head-pillow-inspired-by-the-godfather/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

O.o. That's...something all right. Memo to me, never ever ever make Vandrysse angry. That is an awesome pillow though.

We've gotten the first bits of our guildlaunch site up. It's here: http://theenigmatic.guildlaunch.com/
It's a work in progress but the application bit should be working.

We'll be working toward getting some event-y goodness rolling soon.
Edited by Teryáni on 5/1/2013 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

I can't decide if it disturbs me more that you thought I would do something like that in the first place or that you knew where to find that pillow... Though if you're decorating your place with dusty pillows from Kara then maybe it'd fit right in. But I think it needs fangs so it'll match the pretty horse you got from there. lol <33
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We've gotten the first bits of our guildlaunch site up. It's here: http://theenigmatic.guildlaunch.com/
It's a work in progress but the application bit should be working.

We'll be working toward getting some event-y goodness rolling soon.

We've got a website???

Why am I always the last to know these things?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We've got a website???

**Sets up a guild twitter account when Piesh isn't looking**
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
We've got a website???

**Sets up a guild twitter account when Piesh isn't looking**

*whispers: Don't forget about the guild Tumblr!*
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The tumblr will have to wait until some more stories get generated. Baby steps and all that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I think we're going to have to rethink our "starting adventurer outreach program". Apparently hurling mageweave bags filled with hungry battle pets at newly trained adventurers is 'ill advised' and 'in poor taste'.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]