I need help

90 Troll Druid
I have connected a paypal card to my account after it changed its password so i had to reset, then i waited three days and got a no reply message. so i deleted that payment method and put a visa card payment and after three days no no reply message nothing and my World of Warcraft account is still frozen.

I have been playing WOW for 2 years now.

Please help.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
Creating a Billing Profile is not the same as setting up a recurring subscription. Did you actually do the latter? If you did, what is the status of that in your account transaction history?
"Shhh. My common sense is tingling." -- Wade Wilson
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you logging into your account managment, selecting your WoW account and adding a subscription that way?

Or simply adding the information to your Billing Profile - which doesn't add game time in and of itself?

Are you getting any error messages (if so, what are they)?

Is the page doing any funny looping redirects when you try to add a payment?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I go into my "settings" then "my payment options" and i added to my payment options
I am not getting error messages or reocurring loops

and nothing shows up in my transactions
Edited by Brockin on 4/26/2013 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I go into my "settings" then "my payment options" and i added to my payment options
I am not getting error messages or reocurring loops

and nothing shows up in my transactions

I believe that is setting up the billing profile, you now want to go into your account and add a subscription. You should then be able to select the payment method that you have set up in your profile...
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
As Scuba said, that is merely the step of adding a payment method to your account - not the step of actually authorizing that payment method to be charged for a recurring subscription.

Select your individual WoW game license from the main Account Management webpage and set up a subscription for ti from there.
"In the name of Elune, I will punish you!"
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
As Scuba said, that is merely the step of adding a payment method to your account - not the step of actually authorizing that payment method to be charged for a recurring subscription.

Select your individual WoW game license from the main Account Management webpage and set up a subscription for ti from there.
"In the name of Elune, I will punish you!"

Wait... You mean I got something right?!?

Don't tell Vrak, it will ruin my rep...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thank you everyone it's working, i feel like such a noob lol :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
04/26/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Brockin

No worries! Plenty of folks have been confused by the Billing Profile. Unfortunately, some of them have been confused by the fact that removing a card from it doesn't cancel a subscription - resulting in them being charged for things they didn't want, and having to sort that out.

Thankfully, your issue was simpler - and didn't cost you anything except a little bit of time.

Have fun playing!
"Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful." -- Harry Dresden
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

Don't, it can be confusing... Glad you got it working, welcome back...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]