pro conception raiders

90 Orc Warlock
so I was in a DS raid that I was invited to by a conception person. We breezed through all the bosses up until the very last one, when someone asked for a summoning portal. At this point I was not really thinking about it so I decided to be nice and put one up for them (even though the group was already full). The second the cast came off they kicked me from the group to replace me with god only knows another conceptionist!

Surprised right????????

I wasnt.....this is the same kind of crap they have been pulling since they first started the guild they only care about people that can perform well in raids and you have to be able to play 24/7 or you will be kicked

Some extra info, I was not performing badly in the raid. I didnt say anything to anyone.
Edited by Gontakk on 4/27/2013 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm not surprised either most of them are stuck up and funny thing is their not really all that successful so I feel you bro :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I support all of conception including the infamous kano
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
wat
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
so kor and fear, you all want to talk !@#$ once again on wow forums? like when will you learn? you tried on muffin and then you talk down to the only other people that actually HELPED you all. you are pathetic. i mean seriously, how far are you all in progression? last i checked you never full cleared vaults, and the only and i mean ONLY reason you all got as far as you all did...was BECAUSE OF CONCEPTION. as far as calling conception the new creedlers, sinister light is the creedlers, matter of fact worse with you. check yourself before you...wait you done did...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
aww, umadbro?

calling conception stuck up is like calling sinister light elite raiding guild (waaaaaaay off). i have told the gm of sinister light that it would have a much better image without you or fear but they insist on keeping you. we have carried sinister light through mogushan vaults, rubmatusk and i both have even tried to get sinister light into raiding but you brought everyone down. you couldn't and still can't do your own job on your dk. you couldn't even level a warlock, you had to buy one (by your own admittance). if you are getting this upset over something that happened in a raid that isn't current content then it's time to step away from the video game and grow up, boy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i've been diagnosed with autism, im going to die in 2 weeks ;(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
haha it was a guild run when we killed it rub

i love this attention were getting

suck it conception

this realm is dead
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Lol at all the conception people here now because of volgin telling u all its really funny really and I could care less what u all say seeing as how ur all a bunch of ganging up !@#$%^s
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
notice that every post is from people from conception and all within 5 minutes of each other!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
conception is the future generation of echo isles. be grateful peasants
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Obvious nerd lol Peasants who the hell says that a !@#$ing role playing retard maybe??
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

this is why the realm is dead
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lol the realm is dead because no one wants to be around scrubs like you kor
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
and faj, ily! dont leave us!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
screw fajosu that garbage kid was carried and not to mention most of his gear was bought on the black market
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
oh and just an fyi....3/6 in vaults as a guild
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/echo-isles/Sinister_Light/achievement#15079:15154:a6668
heres the proof lol fails
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
screw fajosu that garbage kid was carried and not to mention most of his gear was bought on the black market
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hey and kor, did you hear who we replaced you with? deadly's hunter! lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]