pro conception raiders

90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey volgin, remember crying in that Ulduar run on kologarn? lol!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
That was an accident. Also, I thought we were friends!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FrankerZ
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
umm...huh?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
You so mad. Like the not im not mad mad but the I am so mad mad. My %@%#*%#@ with aids can dps harder than you. Also FYI !@#$ me and your mom are trying to gt some sleep.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
O my..there are no cookies here at all...someone lied to me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
hey volgin and rub do I have to remind you guys again this is just after all a game!

I dont think your guys realize that I dont care.

If I was such a scrub rub why was i pulling 10k dps under volgin in the DS raid when hes 13 ilvl higher then me?

this realm is still dead
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Fun fact i forgot to mention all the raiders that are saying that Sinister Light sucks well most of the core group that believe that they are so amazing are mostly clicker and keyboard turners
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
hey volgin, remember crying

he does this alot
Edited by Korialin on 4/28/2013 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
omg is dis drama
Reply Quote
i love this game
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
you made your point that this is a game yet youre the one crying first as always lol. cath!!! omfg hai!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
and you have to argue with a few toons lmfao. as far as clicker and keyboard turners, that dont make a player good or bad lmfao, just makes us better than you are thats all. again. look at progression, conception is further than youll dream about, i guess were soooo bad lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
btw kano...oreos are hidden...you must find them!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Kano loves being cream filled
Edited by Oldirtycasta on 4/28/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
^ its troo. a good cream filling is purty special. especially when it comes from da pope.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
hey now!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Kor, it was DS. I didn't use buff food or flasks. You did. Also warlocks are OP. Besides that, the one time you were 10k under me I started on the boss a little late and I was unlucky with procs. Stop thinking you're good because you can buy a level 90 OP warlock off the internet and make it your main.
Edited by Volgin on 4/28/2013 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]