pro conception raiders

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
. as far as clicker and keyboard turners, that dont make a player good or bad lmfao, just makes us better than you are thats all.

obv true
Edited by Korialin on 4/28/2013 12:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
btw I would love to stay here and play but im letting rub take care of my light work these days,. plz just refer to anything thing else the little 14 y/o dimwit has posted...my favorite was when he called muffin out, when he didn't know it was muffin ,then backpeddled faster than me in pvp. for the record none of us have ever said we are good...we know the game well enough to know what real progression looks like. what we did was something that everybody said couldn't be done..we made a fun viable raiding group on E.I. ....while everybody else was busy faction changing and server transferring because there was no way u could every make a raid group here. that we are proud of...we have fun and help as many people in this game that we can. some as u can see are beyond help. its not humanly possible to be badder than the original poster...but I se ehas has a friend or 2 that are trying and suckceeding greatly. good luck sinister retreads we support the special Olympian efforts of urs..we salute u.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
/grabs popcorn and water jug. Please continue the QQ the free tears and show is making my day.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
L F R HEROS UNITE...NVM THEIR ALL IN THE SAME GUILD. GOOO SINISTER LIGHT.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
omfg hai!!!

Hi
WHO R U

L F R HEROS UNITE

But I don't do LFR anymore
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<--linky
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Okay let me make some comments here

#1. Conception, you should have at least told kor he was gonna be out politely instead of simply kicking him

#2. You didn't "Carry" us, you just stole some of our better raiders...but oh well becuase we have a new raid team forming that doesn't consist of no lifers that only care about raiding.

#3. I don't know where this conception ego is coming from, I mean SAGE is the best raiding guild horde side right now and they aren't even that far into throne of thunder....other realms we are crossed with have already cleared ToT and are progressing on heroic...not to mention there are guilds that have completed it on heroic.

#4. What held us back in raiding wasn't kor and fear, yes their aguing did contribute but everyone else tolroated it and we didn;t have enough raiders on at the times for the threat of kicking...not to mention there were other people in our raid group (who I won't name) that couoldn't get the mechanics down properly...but that was ignored since the focus was on minor arguements.

Also there isn't really an arguement to bash Sinister Light's raid progression. We never claim to be good, so I don't know where those attacks are coming from. Also we are NOT a raiding guild like conception, we are an everything guild....we have a pvp group that is doing decent this season sofar, we rare hunt and kill warbringbers a lot, we group to help each other with quests and killing nalak, we do old raids a lot, etc. The focus of our guild isn't elitist...it is enjoying the !@#$ing game. And once I am finished with my finals we are going to start raiding again with the new team I got together from the guild...and I am sure we will make progression.

But before going on ego trips...consider that your opponet is a different type of guild and that Conception isn't even the ebst raiding guild on horde, and that overall echo fails at raid progression.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
my sides
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Who said we had an ego? As far as I can see, we haven't claimed to be really good on this thread.
Edited by Volgin on 4/28/2013 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
lmao. faj call an ambulance i can't breathe.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Also, we didn't "steal" anyone. Everyone who joined conception from sinister light joined without anyone asking them to(aside from psyko). I really wish you people from sinister light would stop accusing us of poaching. The people who joined from sinister light reallized that the guild wasnt raiding and wanted to, so they guild swapped. That's why I left as well!

Furthermore, if we didn't carry you then why couldn't you clear MSV without conception members in your raid? Prove that you can be competent without us before claiming that we didn't carry you.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Implied here, a lot of what I was referring to though are arguements that happened prior to this, lol. If yall got an issue with kor....go ahead and bash him, but leave SL out of it because as I stated in my post - bashing us based on our raid progression is illogical since we aren't a raiding guild. We haven't even had a raid in over a month and since we just have a new raid team setup it may be a few more weeks before we actually go into ToT (Even though some of us are geared pretty decently).

Also, in kor's defense (and fear's as well even though the focus right now is on kor), he is actually decent when he behaves...which (to answer earlier statements) is why Scrag and Fyth keep em in the guild. And even though kor baught his lock, both him and fear have green fire to they do know how to play the class...so those insults are also irrelevent.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
And with how much kor got yelled at in and after raids, he was NOT tolerated. You weren't in sinister light for the majority of his stupidity. He was and still is one of sinister light's biggest problems, and fear feeds off of it and multiplies the problem.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Ummm, Bullcrap....I have been asked to join multiple times so it is very easy to assume others have as well.

Becuase you VOLENTEERED to come into our raid when it was going to be rescheduled for a better time when others would be on. Also having multiples from your guild show off raiding skill in a run with some people who are new to raiding is a form of advertising. We didn't ask for yall to come along. I was in those raids and in vent.

And again, why attack SL about raid progress when SL isn't a pure raiding guild?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
And even though kor baught his lock, both him and fear have green fire to they do know how to play the class...so those insults are also irrelevent.

doesn't mean they can play the class, it only means they watched videos and copied the strategy.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
And with how much kor got yelled at in and after raids, he was NOT tolerated. You weren't in sinister light for the majority of his stupidity. He was and still is one of sinister light's biggest problems, and fear feeds off of it and multiplies the problem.

I know he has acted up a lot...never claiming he didn't. However, when he behaves he is worth having in the guild. He isn't a problem as he is very active and when he bahves he is good to have along for events. Besides, he doesn't even compare to what our guild's biggest problem was in player form (who ended up being kicked).

They do make up for the problems they cause, and if you don't remember....in that heart of fear run everyone except kor and fear wiped and the boss still had like 20m health left....fear died about halfway beyond that and the last several mil of his health was finished off by Kor. He has also been behaving very well lately, so really it is good we have tanking skill like that in SL.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
We aren't attacking SL about raid progression, we are retalliating because kor and fear brought it up. Kor wanted to make a big deal about it, so we did too.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
04/28/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Psykomonk
And even though kor baught his lock, both him and fear have green fire to they do know how to play the class...so those insults are also irrelevent.

doesn't mean they can play the class, it only means they watched videos and copied the strategy.

Knowing the stradegy and being able to pull it of are two different things, and there are people who have had their locks for ages that are still stuck on Kanrethad. I have done pvp with both of them also, if they failed at playing the class that would have become VERY apparant to me.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I really hope you aren't referring to ME. When I was in SL, I was the guilds greatest asset.

Also, as far as Kor's alleged "tanking skill" hes really not that good. It does not make up for his behavior. Besides, he doesn't play his DK anymore, his lock he bought off the internet is his main now. He's useless.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
We aren't attacking SL about raid progression, we are retalliating because kor and fear brought it up. Kor wanted to make a big deal about it, so we did too.

I'm seeing more SL bashing than Kor bashing, which is why I came on this thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]