pro conception raiders

100 Troll Warlock
I really hope you aren't referring to ME. When I was in SL, I was the guilds greatest asset.
Also, as far as Kor's alleged "tanking skill" hes really not that good. It does not make up for his behavior. Besides, he doesn't play his DK anymore, his lock he bought off the internet is his main now. He's useless.

No, I was referring to someone who was in the guild after you left....I doubt you or anyone postin g here would even know who I am talking about if I named them.

He still plays on his dk and can tank on, and on his lock his DPS is almost as good as mine.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Alright I've read all these posts this is dumb people this was started by a kid mad about DS 10man OLD CONTENT why are you raging this its not that big of a deal this is being blown way out of proportion we are not snobs we don't treat people bad we are actually helpful to other peoplel and i personally think the subject should be dropped and forgotten its over and done with and there's nothing we can do about it now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been diagnosed with cancer from this thread
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I've been diagnosed with cancer from this thread

remember to grab my monk balls next time and you won't get sick
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
if the sinisters can get past rfc in raiding I will eat my underwear at high noon in the middle of town square while singing the Russian national anthem.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
if the sinisters can get past rfc in raiding I will eat my underwear at high noon in the middle of town square while singing the Russian national anthem.

If Kano can learn reading comprehension, punctuation, and capitolization I will quit wow.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
04/28/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Volgenyrrk

If Kano can learn reading comprehension, punctuation, and capitolization I will quit wow.

Oh, also in response to a few posts above, Kano is a prime example as to why Conception is labeled as snobby no-lifers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
04/28/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Volgenyrrk

spelling brah, spelling.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
#1 Fajosu solo's MSV
#2 kano loves sadiss's ladydick

#3 This msg has been approved by rubmynutz
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh, also in response to a few posts above, Kano is a prime example as to why Conception is labeled as snobby no-lifers.

MY SIDES OMG HAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
omfg lol im right there with ya faj lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Echo Isles best isles.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
holy !@#$...dev! ho are ya? lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
that's ne ina nutshell...hardcore snobby no lifer...go hard or gtfo of ma guild. we raid 24 and a half hours every day and night. I would of went to blood liegion and showed those pansies how to raid like mens..but alas they weren't hardcore enough for me. so here I am getting all hard on E.I. ... dammit rub u know im gimped and broke ur sposed to be takin care ofme light work here dawg....hi faj...try not to hurt urself reading this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lol well kano i thought you deserved to get in on this crap. felt you had to put your two cents in...<3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
tell ya'll wat...if u sinisters can clear all t14 content on ur own in a 2 week time frame...I will put 10k in ur guild bank and leave my guild and let u invite me and kick me out of ur guild repeatedly until every body that seems to hate me so much has a chance to call me names and boot my !@# outta ur guild. only rules are no xrealm open raid help. u have until reset to take the offer or not...O and u have to take kor with u...that should slow u down some...all t14 content starting at msv...then hof then terrace. u got the bawlz to try. I think not.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
ily kano! lol js
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
that's ne ina nutshell...hardcore snobby no lifer...go hard or gtfo of ma guild. we raid 24 and a half hours every day and night. I would of went to blood liegion and showed those pansies how to raid like mens..but alas they weren't hardcore enough for me. so here I am getting all hard on E.I. ... dammit rub u know im gimped and broke ur sposed to be takin care ofme light work here dawg....hi faj...try not to hurt urself reading this.

I'm glad you admit to it. Not saying that becuase of how you said this comment, I know this post of yours was trolled sarcasm playing on my remark. You admitted to it indirectly by playing along with it so well conontating a sense of prideful denial. I would adress the question as to why staying on echo but that answer is very obvious as it is shared by quite a few people on our realm, been on here too long/know too many people here/still wanting to play with some of them.

That is just it though, you present that hardcore attitude and act the same way the hardcores on other realms do, yet by simply being on Echo have no real credential to do so/criticize how others play/ how other guilds run and wether or not they present themselves as raiding guilds. Attacking a guild that operates differently than your own (being more focused on pvp, old raid achievs, rare hunting, group questing and dungeons, etc. than raiding) based on your guild having a bigger focus on raiding than SL and being designed more towards raiding is the type of elitist and snobby attitute being referred to.

Your problems are with kor and fear, yet you have been focusing your insults more towards SL than those two. Also need I remind you that they are teenagers, I don't know your age or the ages of the others stooping down to Kor and Fear's level but after hearing yall in vent I can easily assume you are way too old to be retaliating the way you are and taking Kor and fear's actions as seriously as you do. If they are really such a big problem to you, just hit the ignore button ? Instead of fighting this thread it could have been ignored and passed away, or even reported if you could polish the story up well enough for the mods.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
tell ya'll wat...if u sinisters can clear all t14 content on ur own in a 2 week time frame...I will put 10k in ur guild bank and leave my guild and let u invite me and kick me out of ur guild repeatedly until every body that seems to hate me so much has a chance to call me names and boot my !@# outta ur guild. only rules are no xrealm open raid help. u have until reset to take the offer or not...O and u have to take kor with u...that should slow u down some...all t14 content starting at msv...then hof then terrace. u got the bawlz to try. I think not.

That would be impossible considering we just got our new raid group formed and I'm busy this week, but we will be clearing T14 once I am done with finals/moved outa my dorm and have the time to raid lead.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
ur an angry long winded lil fella. I shall take that as a no...kinda figured as much. say hey to scrag and fyth for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]