The Elder Scrolls MMO

90 Human Warlock
Before everyone I still know on Terokkar disappears, I wanted to check and see if anyone besides me plans to play Elder Scrolls Online. It comes out December 31, 2013.
The game will involve a good bit of PVP just fyi. There will be three factions with three races per faction. I plan to play the elf faction.
Just looking for some more people to play with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I will be playing, however I won't be playing the faction that has the elfs see you in game possibly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
let me guess- the orc race? :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Looks like they will make it playable on a Mac, so I'll probably check it out
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I might check it out. Although the main things I like about TES is the modding, and somehow I doubt I will have Macho Dragons. Right now I am waiting to see more info on the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I will probably check it out but I cannot say that it is something I will dive head first into
Reply Quote
34 Human Monk
Pretty sure that release date is inaccurate. You might have read that from a false source. It's supposed to come out very soon, probably in July or August.

But yeah I'll most likely be playing it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
July or August? I thought the Beta just started a month or so ago?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]