Rank 1 kael'thas

90 Tauren Druid
yeap.
get at us pls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Looks like we got at you, better man up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/rampage/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=1069&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Not sure what's worse, making a thread about being rank 1 on Kael'thas, or being rank 1 on Kael'thas.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
we're on our way. see ya there :p.
and yeah fifty we're king of the derps so that would include yaself.
unless you can muster up some skill and try yourself. but i highly doubt it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/29/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Náturally
and yeah fifty we're king of the derps so that would include yaself.

Looks like that priest above you has king on lockdown. I'd say you are more of the prince :P

unless you can muster up some skill and try yourself. but i highly doubt it.

My pvp days are over. So are my raiding days. In any case, this thread alone is just proof that I would be so high above you that you wouldn't even know I was there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Náturally;
Highest 3 man personal rating - 1,839
Highest 2 man personal rating - 1,631

Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
if its so easy then why don't you? just because you '' self pronounced '' that your pvp days are over doesn't mean anything. you're not on the ladder fifty so therefore this doesn't concern you. although i could make opinions too if you'd like! like if i brought my 3s from mal'ganis we'd smack you so hard you'd be back in season 9 thinking your high ratings mean something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
winbot you bought that account from your brother and have never been 2200 on your own, i highly doubt you've been 2k, and probably not even 1800. so nice try kiddo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I gave my little bro my account through all of Cata/early Mop. I've been back since a few weeks pre-ToT.

I will say, even my little brother would hold a higher spot than you, probably.
-Kiddo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/29/2013 07:38 PMPosted by Náturally
if its so easy then why don't you?

Because I spend my time doing things that are more fun to me - this thread, for example.

although i could make opinions too if you'd like! like if i brought my 3s from mal'ganis we'd smack you so hard you'd be back in season 9 thinking your high ratings mean something.

The best part is that you just proved my point. I also had the highest team on KT in season 11 and 12, but you probably never noticed because you were too busy getting challenger on Mal'ganis.

winbot you bought that account from your brother and have never been 2200 on your own, i highly doubt you've been 2k, and probably not even 1800. so nice try kiddo.

Are we talking like 2200 is high? Also, no one has been 2200 on their own, 1v1 doesn't exactly exist.

Side note. This is awesome. I've seen rank 1 glads rage less when people accosted them for bragging.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
then explain why hasn't he? or is hallow threats all people wanna throw at me?
-Kiddo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/29/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Náturally
hallow
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This server is dead and we're trying to spice it up, we're trying to get people queuing 3s, we want more people to pvp, we want competition, we even want people to pass us. ive already talked to the alliance team that has passed up and congratulated them as they congratulated us. so im not sure what you're trying to prove? but you can take your little intellectual internet debates elsewhere. Alsooooo my pally ended up at 55th on stormstrike battlegroup last season and no we didnt run kfc.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/29/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Náturally
This server is dead and we're trying to spice it up, we're trying to get people queuing 3s, we want more people to pvp, we want competition, we even want people to pass us.

So obviously the next logical step is a "Come at me, Bro" thread on a board that like 4 people read.

04/29/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Náturally
but you can take your little intellectual internet debates elsewhere.

"I'm stroking my own ego, and you are causing me too many cognitive dissonances. Please leave this public forum."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
im not here to engage you in debates.
perhaps maybe facebook or a political site would suit you well.
goodluck though!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
OOB
Posting in this thread.

Ok, territory marked. You may continue.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I love threads like this, please keep 'em coming. It's like going to the zoo and watching the apes throw poo at each other; it's dirty, it stinks, and it makes no sense but man is it fun to watch.

And Fifty, please quit bringing rational thought and vocabulary above an eighth grade level into these arguments, no place for that here. What it really needs is more unfounded gloating, irrational anger and horrible grammar.

inb4: yoo're r8ing is sh!t!!! Git outta mah thread!!! You not l33t!! Scrub!! *plus any other insults based on the premise that arena rating is needed to validate any point*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I love threads like this, please keep 'em coming. It's like going to the zoo and watching the apes throw poo at each other; it's dirty, it stinks, and it makes no sense but man is it fun to watch.

These threads are what the forums are all about.

Scrub.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
my %@#*%@*@ is 15 inches of compressed 100% raw iron
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It's not a PvP thread
Without Fred
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]