Grizzly hills community, lend me your eyes

100 Human Warrior
Now i will start off by saying, I don't normally forums troll. I'm not great at it, I'm not extremely original, but i have a certain sense of humor fit for it, and i will say the following edited screen shot, i did not pay full attention to what the trolling intended target was saying during the BG (I was at least attempting to win), and i had some freudian slips in there, but alas my point:

Is this the indication of the average player level on your server? I mean the people who normally inhabit forums are somewhat old schoolers on the server, or people who actually like socialize among the community. The idiot in the screen shot who instantly had to get defensive about his gear, and defend why he was too stupid to get level 90 gear (when its beyond retardedly easy available for casuals) has convinced me that maybe, just maybe, my own server is not the most pathetically stupid server on the planet.... or at least US wide.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee151/krazyjoe117/Trolling_zpsc7e2f0c0.jpg

Now before your server trolls respond with "its just a game" "troll harder" and the popular for the moment "yolo!!!" I will say, whats the point in playing a game if your just gonna suck at it. I'm a 6'5 college student that's lanky. Saying that, i do good in basketball, but I'm not gonna go on a wrestling mat to get my !@# kicked so i can say "Its just a game." If its a game to you that's fine, it can be fun. I personally find winning fun.

By the way, what i mainly wanted to say with this. I found it really cute how he spelled *%!@*%#!*#*. he spelled it like how Stewie Griffin would say it. I look forward to the responses, if i get any. Thank you for your time; may the deity you worship, bless you on your day.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
You were the best they had? Well sometimes remaining silent is better than removing all doubt by opening your mouth. Your one expansion's worth of effort is very impressive, had it been from Vanilla, it may have even mattered a little. Even more impressive is the fact you need an active account to troll, saying that. Zero 90s? Your paying 15 a month to get on forums. My hats off to you sir. Your Bad players, are just bad. He used middle school/elementary school level insults which clearly you identify with. And now, on with the show.

04/29/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Prodigal
Ahahahahahahaha. Even our bad players still troll better then you. Proud of trolling since 04? Your cancer is of a weaker kind sir. You don't deserve the understanding I'm about to bestow on you.

I'm very glad you identify so eagerly with bad players. Challenger being your high PVP title when you played in Wrath and cataclysm? And you call what you do trolling? I honestly expected more. Like all women you know, I have joined the sad and disappointed masses in your short comings. And you know, every single thing you said, I already knew, with the only exception being the social circles, but if you believe that "tight knit social circle" to only be a GH thing, you must be the love child of Sloth, and Carlos Mencia. You must have possessed just enough mental aptitude to play mage effectively (1 button arcane DPS rotation was hard in cata) for raid finder gear in S11, and going back to firelands afterwards in hopes for getting pieces of your legendary staff which you don't seem to have an achievement for either.

What happened in that screenshot is simple: you simply cared more then everyone else in that group. But let's analyze this properly. you cared about winning a random BG with people that choose to be there to have fun. You chose to insult someone because you care about their gear more then they do. You chose to post on our forums under the guise that you are a superior player.

Why is caring a bad thing? You clearly pay or have someone else pay so you can care to post on forums? And first, I didn't insult till he started insulting. I offered advice that he chose to become defensive about, just like you. Most of my toons I level, I have a tentative plan to have the best possible situation when i hit max level; he clearly identifies with the crowd titled "doesn't think ahead." I only act superior to people like you, because I am, and I know it. And don't be confused, I know there has to be at least 15 - 20 people making loads of gold stacks off this server, and I was hoping someone with some actual credibility might input.

You did not troll that GH player. You insinuated superiority and came here to brag about it to people that don't care. You were the one trolled here.

Even if I came here for that reason, which I didn't, You bite into it hook line and sinker. I simply implied if you don't care about self improvement, or plan better for the future, you're uneducated.

Now regarding GH. Everyone who's made something of themselves have left this server or keep a tight knit social circle to keep people like you, out.

I'm not coming to this server, I'm happy on my backwater server. There are only about 5 servers on this game that are actually worth moving to. Servers named Illidan, Tichondrius, and Kel'Thuzad are on that list, GH and SS are not. And your tight knit social circle wants to keep people like me out? People who care? People who have enough self confidence, and preparation to feel superior? People who manipulate others into doing what they want them to do? Well if those people aren't in that circle, the circle must suck.

Also, you didn't really answer !@#$. You had even less originality than i did, and you came off as a dull, slow witted troll. Really the Forest Gump of trolling. The best trolling out there is trolling that makes the person being trolled laugh at how funny it was, not how stupid you are, but please continue with your frat boy jersey shore level trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
"Remember when trolls used to be good?

Pepperidge Farm remembers."

~Felheart
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
Nothing to see here, Just a bad mage on a Bad server...Move on ppl.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't get this the point of this this stuff happens everyday but anyways.... What caught my eyes was....

04/29/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Cheep
I'm a 6'5 college student that's lanky. Saying that, i do good in basketball,

You available, babe ;)?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
"Remember when trolls used to be good?

Pepperidge Farm remembers."

~Felheart

See? Short sweet to the point. That and I lol'd. My hats off to you sir.

I don't get this the point of this this stuff happens everyday but anyways.... What caught my eyes was....

I'm a 6'5 college student that's lanky. Saying that, i do good in basketball,

You available, babe ;)?

I believe in miracles..... where ya from?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
04/29/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Cheep
Challenger being your high PVP title when you played in Wrath and cataclysm?

Why are you calling him out on only having Challenger when he has higher arena achievements than you..

Btw, you got your Challenger in 5s, you don't even have 1550 3s.
Edited by Scruffmie on 4/29/2013 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
04/29/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Prodigal
Ahahahahahahaha. Even our bad players still troll better then you.

you say it like you're not a part of that group lol
Edited by Animated on 4/29/2013 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Obviously you don't actually know anything about

04/29/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Cheep
Illidan, Tichondrius, and Kel'Thuzad

or else you'd acknowledge that those realms have far worse trolls then any low pop realms on this game.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Oh wow a forum post on GH.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
wtf are you nerds arguing about

heres the deal:
(1) never use photo bucket; imgur.com is only accepted image sharer.
(2) yes, what you experienced in that bg is a replica of 99% of grizzly hills. i'm sorry you had to experience that.
(3) literally zero of what has happened on this thread is trolling. its just nerds arguing over a video game. get it straight.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yep... that's about right haha one of the main reasons i bounced from grizzly a LONG time ago lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You don't argue with a retard when he or she starts calling you a poopoo head, why are you guys engaging him?
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin

Oh, and as for ani...

you say it like you're not a part of that group lol

You imply that you troll. Its just dissapointing to see someone like you throwing away friendships because of dissagreements between old and older friends. I only really wished you and danny the best while we raided together. Its a shame really.

i never implied that i trolled - reread what i quoted i guess?

i literally have no idea what you're talking about when you say i'm throwing away friendships due to disagreements. to put it perfectly bluntly i never liked you as you have the world's biggest ego for, as everyone who has ever played with you knows, no reason at all.

Now regarding GH. Everyone who's made something of themselves have left this server or keep a tight knit social circle to keep people like you, out.

i don't know if you're including yourself in that post or what but the only thing you've made of yourself is a fairy tale about how you were ever any good at this game.

so i suppose you're right, there is a disagreement. you think you're better than this server, i disagree.
Edited by Animated on 5/3/2013 3:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I wish I had friends..
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I love you Nippy <Healslayer
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault <now that's a troll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]