Best Wii game is..

90 Worgen Druid
Radiant Dawn
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd have to agree with you good sir due to the fact that it is indeed an amazing game.
I still remember the first time I heard "Bearer of Hope" in Part 2: Endgame, I was in awe and turned the TV to a high volume and the execution cutscene right after O_O.

Watch and learn... One clean motion... No hesitation. *arrow fires* *fanfare* and Ike and the Greil Mercenaries save the day :D.
Edited by Greìl on 4/30/2013 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I still haven't beat Radiant Dawn, I've been on the final chapter of the game for awhile now (Like a couple years), just too lazy to actually finish the game. I do love Radiant Dawn though. Path of Radiance was amazing for the GCN too!

Off topic, but anyone else enjoying or enjoyed Fire Emblem: Awakening??? I LOVE this FE game, and I recently started playing again on Lunatic-Classic mode. On chapter 6 and I'm sorta stuck (I refuse to use Fredrick, bad stat gains and makes your units weak later on if you depend on him too much). I'm trying not to grind the DLC for levels and try to get as far as possible before I reach my limits.

(Also anyone else make a broken Lucina with Olivia as her mother? It's hilarious.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dunno... SMG will probably keep that.
Reply Quote
52 Human Monk
I still haven't beat Radiant Dawn, I've been on the final chapter of the game for awhile now (Like a couple years), just too lazy to actually finish the game. I do love Radiant Dawn though. Path of Radiance was amazing for the GCN too!

Off topic, but anyone else enjoying or enjoyed Fire Emblem: Awakening??? I LOVE this FE game, and I recently started playing again on Lunatic-Classic mode. On chapter 6 and I'm sorta stuck (I refuse to use Fredrick, bad stat gains and makes your units weak later on if you depend on him too much). I'm trying not to grind the DLC for levels and try to get as far as possible before I reach my limits.

(Also anyone else make a broken Lucina with Olivia as her mother? It's hilarious.)

I made a broken Morgan, by marrying the dragon...what was her name? Nowie!
Reply Quote

Manakete Morgan is best Morgan! She's literally unstoppable. Also, Nowi has to be my favorite character. Her personality and character is great! (Just like every other character, I'm too attached to the characters in that game :( )

Donnel makes a boss Nah though, but with MyUnit as the father makes Nah get access to Galeforce (Sorry, I love that ability).

I had my Lucina on my hard mode play through with Lethality/Aether/Rightful King/Astra/Galeforce. Trust me, she was a one man army lol
Edited by Dreleth on 5/2/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Morgan is always broken though :P.

05/02/2013 08:58 AMPosted by Dreleth
Manakete Morgan is best Morgan!

Nah, Nowi... (bad joke). Best Morgan is MUxCordelia :).

05/02/2013 08:58 AMPosted by Dreleth
Donnel makes a boss Nah though, but with MyUnit as the father makes Nah get access to Galeforce (Sorry, I love that ability).

Nah, I reckon Donnel belongs to Lissa for an awesome Owain with Armsthrift + Sol and 51 luck cap <3 kjelle and nah don't need galeforce anyway as tanks they're barely going to get many kills anyway with such low speed, tanks have more of an enemy phase presence anyway. Nowi + Freddy for an awesome tank.. Nah

I had my Lucina on my hard mode play through with Lethality/Aether/Rightful King/Astra/Galeforce. Trust me, she was a one man army lol

Too many proc stacking, imo Aether/RFK/Galeforce/Pavise/Aegis on hardmode makes for an even more unstoppable Lucina, plus having Cynthia as her sister with Aether/Galeforce/Pavise/Aegis/Lancefair and reclassed to paladin makes for a great galeforce duo with Inigo to carve up the map.

Chrom + Sumia OTP :).
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Radiant Dawn

Does Radiant Dawn contain the line, "Wubba dubba dub is that true?"

No.

Therefore it cannot be the best game on the Wii.

POSE FOR THE FANS!
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Warrior
One of the most hilarious parts of the game was when Soren volunteered to flirt to Aimee.

Soren was my favorite character of the Tellius series, and to find out he can just switch on to ladykiller mode. . . left me in stitches.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd say the part where Ike is proclaimed to be the father of Sothe's children by Micaiah was a hilarious part too :P.
Also Marcia recruiting Haar in Part 2 Prologue the conversation had me in stitches.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The animations and graphics were worse

Are you joking? The animations and graphs in RD were superb compared to PoR.

05/04/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Rufyn
the characters were all really annoying,

The characters had depth as in all fire emblem games although supports were kind of lacking. I never found any character to be annoying though, except for maybe meg and fiona, for the life of me those two always ended up useless even while being babied, so permabench they went! :P.

the story was ridiculously dumb

Cmon this is fire emblem, nobody plays it for the story, they play it for the strategic gamplay.
Even then the story was actually quite entertaining and had depth behind it and tied up a few loose ends from PoR.

the fights got straight up stupidly hard for some levels.

Wait, you're telling me that a strategy game required you to position your units carefully in order to complete maps with minimal casualties? Say it aint so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The models were less detailed and smoother. They looked like cartoons. The Wyvrens looked especially ugly.

The models were amazing in comparison and the Wyverns were a big step up from PoR in which they looked terrible.

All the new characters were super annoying. You can't honestly tell me you thought any of the Daein Liberation Force were interesting.

The Daein Liberation Army was awesome honestly, Micaiah, Sothe, Edward, Nolan, Volug, Jill and Zihark were complete wrecking balls. Props if you got A support between Nolan and Zihark for an unstoppable dodging duo who just held choke points and barely needed any heals at all.

It's a huge strategy game bro. Saying it's more for the gameplay than the story is saying people like Final Fantasy for the action. It's all bout that story.

I still disagree though the story was actually a great one and a lot of people thoroughly enjoyed it with a minority who don't. Each to their own though.

There is strategy, and then there is super powered units tearing through all your heavy armor troops.

What part exactly did this occur?
Seeing as I had barely any trouble devising strategies on the hard difficulty to keep all my members alive and to decimate the opposition even if the objective wasn't a route.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Skyward Sword.

It's the only Wii game I've played where the motion controls didn't feel like tacked-on garbage; they actually synergized with the game and made sense.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Skyward Sword.

That game frustrated me no end tbh... especially getting the time crystal to the sand dragon.

My favourite Wii game is probably the best JRPG to hit the west in a very long time...

Xenoblade Chronicles. Story was amazing.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Babysitting Mama.
Edited by Needfriend on 5/8/2013 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Skyward Sword.

It's the only Wii game I've played where the motion controls didn't feel like tacked-on garbage; they actually synergized with the game and made sense.

It's the one game that actually has me considering getting a second hand wii just for it. Smash bros will likely tip the odds.
Reply Quote
Ugh, Wii.... it's an ok console, but seriously, N64 and SNES was where it was all at. Even the NES veterans will say otherwise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]