Posters

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well I made a topic about band shirts. I figured this was the next step up. I finally got around to replacing this old Borat poster I had in my room. I would've done it sooner but I'm too short to really reach up and take it down.

http://imgur.com/UoFRS04

Sorry for the blurriness. ( And if you're wondering about that Nightmare Before Christmas poster it's a print based off the artwork from "Haunted Mansion Holiday" )

This was its replacement. And amusingly enough it was sent in two boxes. A box shaped container to hold the poster. And then inside a even bigger box to protect the tube. Germans apparently don't mess around with their postage.

One whole wall in my room is dedicated to Rammstein ( And nobody is surprised ) I even went out of my way to have one of these posters framed. Mostly because it was old and I wanted to keep it in decent shape.

I don't have much room for the other posters I bought from concerts. I'd use my ceiling if I could. But I have one of those "popcorn" ceilings. Really hard to put thumb tacks in and you end up with chunks of the ceiling falling down. Not really fun.

Heck I still have a framed poster of Repo The Genetic Opera from one of their road tours. There's just no room so it's propped up while on the floor. Stupid shelves in my room hogging up all the neat poster space.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I have posters for The Big Lebowski and Pulp Fiction, although the PF one is the only one I have on my wall. Also have tons of band posters that come with the records I buy. I've been meaning to get them up around the walls for a while now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have quite a bit of various rifle/handgun posters, as well as a couple of NRA posters. I did have a Thrall poster I got some time ago, but I ended up tearing it down and using it for target shooting because I absolutely hate Thrall.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I have posters for The Big Lebowski and Pulp Fiction, although the PF one is the only one I have on my wall. Also have tons of band posters that come with the records I buy. I've been meaning to get them up around the walls for a while now.

Nice. I used to have a Rocky Horror Picture Show poster but I got tired of it after awhile. I had some other ones but they were in a room near where we had a toilet just leak. Was ruined, I haven't been able to find another one like the one I lost. I know that's something silly to be sad over but I tend to want to care for things more after they've been shipped from other countries. I'm not entirely sure why, I just do.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Now I know what your air-vents looks like.

On a side note there is an old German crust band, give me some time and I will remember the name. Think it is sysril or something. They did a 10' split with somebody. Getting old rules.

Wait, what were we talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
05/01/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Bubblykiss
Now I know what your air-vents looks like.

Giggity. They barely freaking work and I live in a desert.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
In my computer room, I only have two posters.

One is for the film Lola Rennt; German version of the poster. The other is a Beatles poster, black and white, the four of them kinda huddled together and signatures (not real) on the bottom.
Reply Quote
72 Undead Priest
I have a lot of posters, though I'm not displaying many of them at the moment. Mostly old AFI, Danzig, and Misfits posters. I have a pretty cool older Manson poster I would like to display again, but it's an awkward/large size and it's really hard to find a poster frame for it that isn't obscenely priced.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Don't have any posters up atm but i have one for the original Halloween movie and one of Jack Sparrow plus a few others but those are the only 2 that i had on my walls before repainting my room.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Don't have any posters up atm but i have one for the original Halloween movie and one of Jack Sparrow plus a few others but those are the only 2 that i had on my walls before repainting my room.

I got a poster of Captain Jack too. Based off some artwork that's in the actual ride. Eh, been kind of looking to replace it though. Been up there for a few years and I kind of grew out of liking Captain Jack.
Reply Quote
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9236/img20130509032239.jpg

Excuse the brightness in the lower-right of the Dark Side of the Moon poster, nightstand lamp sits right under there, and it's 3:26 am where I am right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Excuse the brightness in the lower-right of the Dark Side of the Moon poster, nightstand lamp sits right under there, and it's 3:26 am where I am right now.

Never could really get into "Dark side of the moon" I tried. Just more of a The Wall fan. All the posters for that cd seem to suck though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]