Mountain Top US Mal'Ganis LFM

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mountain Top: US Mal’Ganis PVP Horde

Things you should know about us:

* Our raid days are currently being modified. We are trying to find more stable days with people, so they are entirely up for grabs atm.

* We have been around for awhile, transferred over from US Sargeras Alliance and are a very stable guild. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a Roll System to hand out loot with a touch of Loot Council (i.e. to finish a 2/4 piece.)

*Our recruitment is always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following:

<Plate Tanks (Pref Shield Tanks), Healers, and Ranged DPS>

Here are a few things that we look for in potential recruits:

* Able to take & give criticism as well as interact with our mumble environment.

* Attend raids 2 nights per week with an optional 3rd if progression is going well.

* Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.

* Social players with a good sense of humor that will be able to communicate through mumble.

* Players with excellent situational awareness.

* Players interested in pushing through multiple tiers of content with us. We are looking to recruit for the long haul.

* Intelligent players that are interested in playing the game to its fullest potential. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome.

*Anybody interested in joining our guild can request a Mumble Interview or contact one of our officers in-game (Jallesa, Linneaus, Twïnkles (alt 0239).

Visit our Website: http://mountaintop-malganis.enjin.com/
Edited by Jallesa on 6/6/2013 6:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Good times will be had by all.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
10s or 25s?
Reply Quote
We do 10 man's.
Reply Quote
Just creeping on the forums....
Reply Quote
We have 2 world class chocolatiers at your disposal as well, not too sure why you might want to dispose of them but it is what it is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still looking for a few to round out our roster.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Are your times flexible or is 9pm set in stone?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
9pm CST is the earliest we start.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still need a tank or healer and 2 range dps. Would love to have a mage and hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for Ranged and Healz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for a Hunter and Prot Pally/Healz(Sham/Drood/Monk)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still looking for those last 2 spots in our raid group to be filled. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I transferred to Mal'ganis over the weekend and I am looking to raid 2-3 nights a week. Your times match my old raid times almost perfectly. My old group on last realm broke up during HoF after personal drama, and after it was obvious we would not be raiding anymore I transferred. I am smart, I watch videos, study my class, and spec and buff appropriately. I am still only about ilvl 495, and have only done LFR ToT, but I'd love to see I we would be a good fit.

I also have an ilvl 495 blood dk (frost os), and a prot pally (ilvl 485ish but I'd have to check).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome. Hit me up in game. I'll be on my Shaman Mylindara most of the day man.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still looking for a good hunter to fill our last dps spot.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still looking for a Shield Tank and a Hunter preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still Looking for a few more to round out our core group. Please hit me up here or in game. Mylindara#1668
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still Looking for a few more to round out our group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]