Looking for an intro Alliance RP Guild

47 Dwarf Warrior
Good Morning Everyone,

New to the Server. Looking for something different than what I have been doing.

I have spent most of my time Horde Side and think it is time to put some serious thought into an Ally Character.

I have never Role Played Alliance or Dwarf before so I would be looking for a decent Starter RP Guild.

This is a completely new reroll. No Heirlooms, no feeder toon. Trying to really grasp the feeling of this character like my Orc Main.

I am not usually on everyday life keeps me busy. So I log in a few times a week to be someone other than my busy self for a while.

Look forward to meeting some Ravenholts.
Reply Quote
Good morning and welcome to Ravenholdt!

We're happy to hear that you're interested in roleplaying and that you've made an Alliance character. The Alliance has a great community and I am sure that they will be happy to greet you.

If you're interested in getting to meet some of us, I would recommend joining the /RP channel in-game. It's an OOC channel where RPers just hang out, chat, set up RP, etc. The activity within the channel varies, but it's a great place to ask questions, get advice, and just talk with other Ravenholdt RPers.

You might also be interested in checking out the Ravenholdt RP Sanctum (ravenholdt.us). It is the server's RP website and another great way to experience RP. A lot of our RPers post stories there about their characters. You can also ask questions about certain types of RP, collaborate on events, or just post in the OOC forums.

As for guild ideas, I will do my best to list the guilds I can think of, along with contact information, and their general focus. Hopefully it will give you a place to start!

<Hallowed Brotherhood> is a new guild that I recently learned about. It is led by Keegore and he explained the guild to me as something like a Templar's guild.

<Twin Seas Trading Co> is a trading/merchant/perhaps pirate type of guild. If you're interesting, talk with Jarington.

<The Righteous Light> is a Holy order type of guild. Stepanos is the guild master of this guild.

<Pax Umbris> is a loose coalition of people seeking peace in whatever ways that they can. Talk to Ryoka if interested.

<Stormwind City Guard> is a guild of guards who patrols Stormwind. I'm unsure if Dwarves can be a part of the guard. But if you're interested, speak with Dashaun.

<The Sentinels> is a family-friendly, RP-friendly guild. I believe they're loosely based on freeing Lordaeron from the Forsaken. If interested, speak with Virina.

<Reprisal> is an RP-friendly guild more focused on PvP and some PvE. Talk to Eohnavi, Kinian, or Genesee.

<The Indelibles> are a social guild with RP-friendly players. Talk to Cayreth or Oolaki.

<Twilight Empire> is a large guild who seeks peace with the Horde. You can talk to me about it, though we'd love to see some of the other guilds gain more people to add some really fantastic dynamics to RP!

<The Nights Veil> is a mercenary coalition type of guild. I am not sure if they are recruiting, but if you're interested, speak with Arashia.

...I think that's about it. If I forgot a guild, I apologize! I really need to keep this list written down somewhere. Hopefully that gives you some insight into what's available. I would be happy to answer further questions if you have them!

Also, if you would like some bags for your new character, I am happy to provide those. Just let me know!
Reply Quote
47 Dwarf Warrior
Thanks for the info. I jumped on to /rp yesterday and met some good folks. Granted I am still just trying to level right now and am trying to take my time and just enjoy the ride again.

I hope to get on some night soon as everyone told me it is much busier in the evening than early afternoon.

Thanks again!!
Reply Quote
Yes, there are definitely some fantastic people in /RP and I'm glad that you were able to meet some of them. Please don't be worried about taking your time leveling. Trust me, I take my time leveling...a lot...

Mostly because I hate leveling and not really because I'm taking my time, but it's sort of similar.

In any case, the evenings are much busier than the early afternoons. Hopefully you enjoy the people who are around during both times! We are happy to have more Alliance RPers join us and please let us know if there's anything you need!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey Elderhelm! I have a level 6 here I am leveling too also a Dwarf. I never RPed as one before seriously but I have played them so long I feel like I know them lol. If you will be on tonight or tomorrow sometime i'd like to jump on with ya. I don't have nay low level buddies here.

Anyway take care and my dorf heres name is Lotric
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Friendly tip: Don't EVER get on wow if your on a break from work when you work from home. You will almost always be late getting back lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
As a guildless player who's been looking for a good RP guild, I found this thread very helpful. Thank you.
Reply Quote
As a guildless player who's been looking for a good RP guild, I found this thread very helpful. Thank you.

Oh, I'm glad! You should also definitely hop in the /RP channel and meet some of us there. It's really easy to sort of be isolated on a small server like Ravenholdt, so taking these couple of steps should really help you get to know the community here. Welcome =)

Please let us know if there's anything else you need!
Reply Quote
47 Dwarf Warrior
Hey Elderhelm! I have a level 6 here I am leveling too also a Dwarf. I never RPed as one before seriously but I have played them so long I feel like I know them lol. If you will be on tonight or tomorrow sometime i'd like to jump on with ya. I don't have nay low level buddies here.

Anyway take care and my dorf heres name is Lotric

Hey Lotric,

Sorry I was not able to level with you. I do not check the forums much on the weekend.
Weekdays usually slow my leveling so if you catch up or get close to the upper 20's I would love to run with you. I am in Wetlands right now working into Arathi.

Thanks for catching up with me in game.
Reply Quote
As someone looking to start Alliance on this server, this was a great little thread to find! Once I make a race decision, I'll look into some of these.

Thanks, Aerana.
Reply Quote
As someone looking to start Alliance on this server, this was a great little thread to find! Once I make a race decision, I'll look into some of these.

Thanks, Aerana.

I'm glad it was so helpful!

I'm also starting to realize that there might be a lot of RPers on the server who have not heard of these guilds, or the in-game RP channel, or the Sanctum. My mind is pondering how to best get this news out to them.

In any case, please let us know if you have any other questions!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]