Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

83 Pandaren Shaman
all my exams are in these two weeks >.< if I just keep taking naps they'll go away right?
100 Pandaren Priest
I should be
doing some hardcore
in bed

That's what I got out of that, Kerias

Close enough.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So I have been leveling my monk as mistweaver and boy is it fun. Almost contemplating switching to it next xpac if they aren't changed too much and paladins playstyle remains in its current state.
31 Night Elf Priest
I should level more -_-
100 Dwarf Priest
I just have had no motivation to do work this weekend. I should be reading and doing some hardcore research, but instead I'm in bed with a stack of books by my pillows. Close enough.

Same.

I freaked out of that paper that I emailed in yesterday, I spent like 8 hours working on it Friday and Saturday, starting from scratch.

Did I learn my lesson? Nope.

I have a presentation for my Special Ed class tomorrow that I still haven't really started (it's easy though) and a Marine Ecology paper due Thursday that I haven't started either. Yet I'm reading Reddit and the WoW forums. I'll get everything done, I always do, but it's not gonna be pretty.
100 Pandaren Priest
I have an outline now, at least!
90 Pandaren Monk
I exist once more!
I exist once more!

Hooray!
90 Night Elf Druid
I exist once more!

Wooooooo!
90 Tauren Priest
So I have been leveling my monk as mistweaver and boy is it fun. Almost contemplating switching to it next xpac if they aren't changed too much and paladins playstyle remains in its current state.

I'd say do it, Pallies aren't gonna get more interesting lol.

I played mine from midway through 4.0 to almost the end of 4.3. I played the Beta, leveled my Paladin to 90 and really didn't like how it felt, so I switched to my Disc Priest which I love. I never think twice about the decision, Paladins bore the crap out of me.
90 Night Elf Druid
So many necros x_x
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I liked pally last expansion. I was a tank last expansion up until i switched to heals midway through last tier and so since I had done alt runs on my pally last xpac and we needed healers i figured id switch to that since i figured the play style would be the same and i could pick it up easily.
100 Night Elf Priest
So many necros x_x

But... but... the answer might have changed!!!! And we will never know unless someone takes the time to dig those threads up and.... ok, yeah, I got nothin... lol
;)
90 Human Priest
'Twas the Night of the Necros....

At least they resurrected the poor thread instead of starting a new one? maybe?
90 Pandaren Monk
Ugh. I'm never going to get my staff to drop from Tsulong, ever.
90 Night Elf Druid

Can I beat them with sticks either way :D?!
90 Troll Shaman
I want to down Lei Shen already. ><
100 Night Elf Priest

Can I beat them with sticks either way :D?!

Can I help?
=D
90 Night Elf Priest
Spirits of the Sun dropped on normal for me today. Finally.
100 Blood Elf Mage
05/05/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Qùess

I'd say do it, Pallies aren't gonna get more interesting lol.

I played mine from midway through 4.0 to almost the end of 4.3. I played the Beta, leveled my Paladin to 90 and really didn't like how it felt, so I switched to my Disc Priest which I love. I never think twice about the decision, Paladins bore the crap out of me.

Poor Evayle! You'll make her sad :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]