Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

90 Night Elf Druid

Can I beat them with sticks either way :D?!

Can I help?
=D

Always <3

Working on an addon video about healing addons and pros and cons of each etc, and want other people's input of what they think of it each addon, screenshots, etc so if you want to submit feedback please do :D http://outofmana.me/wow-healing-addons-video
100 Blood Elf Mage
Btw, if any of you raid pretty seriously on Kil'jaeden, you should poach this guy for progression. His item level is only 512, he hasn't progressed very far in ToT normal, but he was a beast on Lei Shen, LFR on all three of our pulls. And not because he was cleaving a bunch of adds or anything.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Moordenar/simple
90 Troll Shaman
Wooooo Lei Shen down.
100 Dwarf Priest
I did LFR Megaera, and was super excited to see something drop. I thought it might be the dps trinket I needed, I was like "OH YEAH THIS IS GREAT!"

It was 502 bracers. I'm using 522 bracers. =(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i've been there. horridon plays this game with me in LFR every week Flintte. :( we can qq together
90 Pandaren Monk
I did LFR Megaera, and was super excited to see something drop. I thought it might be the dps trinket I needed, I was like "OH YEAH THIS IS GREAT!"

It was 502 bracers. I'm using 522 bracers. =(

:C
100 Blood Elf Mage
Wooooo Lei Shen down.

Grats!
100 Draenei Paladin
Guildmate linked a leather belt earlier. I shift+clicked, and this is what I saw:

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/9548/beltc.jpg

why can't Tailias transmog into leather just this once?!?
100 Blood Elf Mage
Guildmate linked a leather belt earlier. I shift+clicked, and this is what I saw:

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/9548/beltc.jpg

why can't Tailias transmog into leather just this once?!?

Oh, you have some fairly indecent options for plate. Our pally tank (she's a BE) had an amazing wh**e outfit.
Edited by Taymage on 5/5/2013 10:45 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
<waves to the OT ppl from Neverwinter>
90 Night Elf Priest

/waves

So I have my work cut out for me. My replacement uhm. Doesn't use atonement D:

/waves

Oh dear. If you need any help, let me know.

<3 Iritha
Edited by Morenn on 5/6/2013 5:12 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest

/waves

Oh dear. If you need any help, let me know.

<3 Iritha

Well, we'll see. She installed healbot last night after on Elegon she wasn't able to see the Closed Circuit debuff, and consequently, not dispelling.

She has really good timing for Spirit Shell, and we're able to heal together (why...always healing with priests! my druid's dog was having puppies).

On Will of the Emporer, we decided to take a tank each, and divide raid wide healing into groups for spiritshell/pw shield. She was having trouble keeping the tank up without oom'ing.
But I suppose telling her to maintain grace on the tanks and make use of nearly every rapture was a bit too advanced. Small steps... =)

I'm willing to help, always. I just don't want to come off as a big meanie ^^;;

From my experience, those inclined to consider you a meanie-head are likely to do so regardless of how nicely you attempt to help since it generally has nothing to do with you and everything to do with their own personal arrogance and defensiveness. Those who are truly interested in receiving help see the message regardless of tone (though you should always try to be polite of course).
Edited by Morenn on 5/6/2013 5:29 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
05/06/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Morenn

From my experience, those inclined to consider you a meanie-head are likely to do so regardless of how nicely you attempt to help since it generally has nothing to do with you and everything to do with their own personal arrogance and defensiveness. Those who are truly interested in receiving help see the message regardless of tone (though you should always try to be polite of course).

Well, she's quite meek on vent, so I hope (we're female heavy, our group--all of our healers are girls). I'm just... the resident disc priest. I'll do my best, and we'll see how it goes.

This guild's mission is to provide a raiding environment for the non-competitive types, and to help bring new raiders into the scene. So I suppose she's exactly what we're looking for. (The aforementioned being one of the reasons I get so frustrated though LOL)
100 Pandaren Priest
I'm going to throw out that Esheep is in the market for a healer. Recently, we lost a paladin, so that would be the most ideal, but others will not be discarded outright (we only have one mistweaver and one druid). Priest is the only tough sell. There's 3 of us on healing (and 3 on dps), so it'd be an uphill battle to convince us we want another one (well, I wouldn't fuss, but people would be like 'amg, conqueror tokens blah blah').

<3s!

Also, we're 3/13H. Yay! (what's a recruitment post without progression!?)
Edited by Kerias on 5/6/2013 6:20 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm going to throw out that Esheep is in the market for a healer. Recently, we lost a paladin, so that would be the most ideal, but others will not be discarded outright (we only have one mistweaver and one druid). Except priests. There's 3 of us on healing (and 3 on dps), so it'd be an uphill battle to convince us we want another one (well, I wouldn't fuss, but people would be like 'amg, conqueror tokens blah blah').

<3s!

I'd server transfer in a heartbeat. However, I'm a priest.

I wish you the best of of luck finding someone, you guys seem like a great group to raid with.
100 Pandaren Priest
If I were in charge, I wouldn't stop until our raid was 23 priests with Tail and our bear.

This is probably why no one trusts me with key responsibilities during fights.
90 Night Elf Priest
If I were in charge, I wouldn't stop until our raid was 23 priests with Tail and our bear.

This is probably why no one trusts me with key responsibilities during fights.

It makes sense to me. I don't see what could go wrong.
90 Night Elf Priest
I mean, let's see...

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=egiiivhiiigiiiigiiijgp37m000000000000000

This is as good as it gets to have full buffs.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/6/2013 6:33 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]