Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

The one. The only!

You should know better. :P
Why didn't I level a shaman sooner? This class is SO FUN!

Almost as fun as a druid.

But Pipi! Shamans are even more terrible than Druids. Don't you read forums!!!

:P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I made you do it does not seem legit. Coming from the person who has brought you the tiger phenomenon
90 Pandaren Shaman
But Pipi! Shamans are even more terrible than Druids. Don't you read forums!!!

Excellence is boring. That is why my poor paladin is still only iLvl 490ish and has only killed Jin'Rokh on normal.

I made you do it does not seem legit. Coming from the person who has brought you the tiger phenomenon

Aww you are all growed* up! You have achievement points again.

*yes, I did that on purpose.
90 Night Elf Priest
05/06/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Weeblzwobble
We must continue our quest to be THE forum guild.

The one. The only!

I need a nap

I need an excuse to nap at work. "Extalia made me do it" sounds legit.

^ this is a paladin. Make her do it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i have achievement points again. i'm not a scrub.

Although compared to everyone else who has been playing for years, I haven't achieved anything. I'm still a loser.

I don't need 9000+ achievement points, I'm sticking it to the man
90 Human Priest
I don't want no female dwarf in my raid, Tsilyi. Stay put.

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

paladin would be human
druid would be nelf
well... i guess shaman would be dwarf...
mw would probably go human if i healed...

none of these toons are ACTUALLY 90 btw.
Edited by Tsilyi on 5/6/2013 8:36 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest

Although compared to everyone else who has been playing for years, I haven't achieved anything. I'm still a loser.

^ This is another Paladin.

Force them to play for you.

See, I'm not allowed to make decisions either. I just sort of elect people to raid by force.

DO IT MINION.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Stupid shaman question, is there an easy way to manage totems? I have my "must use" ones keybound, but I can see there being a large number of situational ones coming in the future, and I only have so many keys to bind. Are there tools at higher levels I am not aware of yet?

I suppose I could go poke around the shaman forums, but I am lazy, and there are a lot of shaman here. :D
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This is also a paladin, but there is no way I am giving up his handsome BE self to go Alliance, even for some of my favorite forumers.
100 Pandaren Priest
favorite forumers.

/blush
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You should know better. :P

The one! The...other one?

If tigers are involved, I see no issues.

We can have our own achievement! Shockingly, there isn't already a "Stick It to the Man", so I claim that as our "under 9000" achievement.

^ this is a paladin. Make her do it.

I'm not a paladin. I'm a pink priest! Who decided to level a second paladin this weekend >.>
90 Human Paladin
legendaries and reps ughhhhh

It's actually not that bad. Especially since they are dropping the test of valor requirements down to three week. Rep grinds are cake anyway.

I only started gearing this toon a bit over a week ago and got the balance of my vsigils in two lockouts. Kind of ashame to waste my shaman but playing with friends in a 10man that already has a resto shaman.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/06/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Kerias
favorite forumers.

/blush

:)

Egads, I need to get this guy's glyphs straightened out. Bad scribe, BAD!
90 Night Elf Priest
If Tsilyi made another toon, I'd priest for ES. But I'm not nearly as qualified as some.

Also, it'd make me sad if Tsilyi stopped priesting. I'm a poor replacement for Tsilyi priesting.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/6/2013 8:47 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
I'm the worst healer I know.
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm the worst healer I know.

Well, my equipped ilvl is only one point away from yours. I've got friends in statistical places.

*flex*

Can we just mud wrestle now?
100 Pandaren Priest
Oh my!
90 Night Elf Priest
Is there another way to establish who is acceptable for raiding?

I mean...pppsssh logs.

Just fight it out.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]