Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Paladin
BAD PANDA. BAD. BAD.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm getting sick now.

*sniffle*

:( *hugs and vitamin C for everyone*

That changed his tune. So once she's geared....

I'll be able to slip out the back door, unnoticed.

Glad you found a solution!

It is amazingly beautiful outside. This is making it very, very difficult to concentrate on work. Especially since people have been whining at me about work-related things all week, and it makes me not want to solve their problems >.>
Edited by Weeblzwobble on 5/2/2013 9:10 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
It is so gorgeous out... *sigh*

Darn real life getting in the way of real real life.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I know!

Picnics, naps and adventures need to happen today.
I'm annoyed at the fact that I can't see my hairstyle.
90 Pandaren Priest
Yeah, you look bald.
90 Tauren Druid
Dear Blizzard,

Please bring back separate lock-outs for 10m and 25m normal/heroic raids. You are simply destroying the smaller and medium population servers. Madoran has historically been fairly active, even with a lower population, but we are now seeing a definite out-flow of good players from our server. In the past, i.e. Wrath, smaller guilds could run 10m for guild progression, and then start or join a 25m pug with a larger guild, or with people from guilds that couldn't field even a 10m. This made it easy to keep a robust raiding population, especially when catering to players who weren't in a raiding guild, and to help smaller guilds gear up to tackle harder content.

Currently, pugs for anything other than old content achievement/transmog runs are rare, here. Most raiding guilds have a stable roster, or are only looking to add one or two full-time, progression-minded raiders. There are almost no options for someone who can't commit to a full-time schedule, who doesn't want to leave their social/family guild, or who are "second string" on their hardcore guild's raid team to do so on Madoran. These players are all leaving for Illidan, or similarly large servers with a multitude of pugging options. It is decimating the realm, and making the problem even worse.

More raid options, and I don't mean LFR geared for raid-lite/view the content types, would go a long way towards keeping smaller servers viable. Alt runs just don't cut it.

Sincerely,
Pipikaula
90 Night Elf Priest
Dear Blizzard,

Please bring back separate lock-outs for 10m and 25m normal/heroic raids. You are simply destroying the smaller and medium population servers. Madoran has historically been fairly active, even with a lower population, but we are now seeing a definite out-flow of good players from our server. In the past, i.e. Wrath, smaller guilds could run 10m for guild progression, and then start or join a 25m pug with a larger guild, or with people from guilds that couldn't field even a 10m. This made it easy to keep a robust raiding population, especially when catering to players who weren't in a raiding guild, and to help smaller guilds gear up to tackle harder content.

Currently, pugs for anything other than old content achievement/transmog runs are rare, here. Most raiding guilds have a stable roster, or are only looking to add one or two full-time, progression-minded raiders. There are almost no options for someone who can't commit to a full-time schedule, who doesn't want to leave their social/family guild, or who are "second string" on their hardcore guild's raid team to do so on Madoran. These players are all leaving for Illidan, or similarly large servers with a multitude of pugging options. It is decimating the realm, and making the problem even worse.

More raid options, and I don't mean LFR geared for raid-lite/view the content types, would go a long way towards keeping smaller servers viable. Alt runs just don't cut it.

Sincerely,
Pipikaula

*Stamp of approval*
90 Human Priest
I'd be ok with that. Then again, even as a raider I don't play the game as much as I used to. Other things and real life are a much bigger part of my life than a few years ago!
90 Pandaren Priest
05/02/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Tsilyi
Other things and real life

Mispelled Dark Souls.
90 Night Elf Priest
05/02/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Kerias
Other things and real life

Mispelled New Neverwinter MMO

fixed
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So I been playing around with new gear and I just couldn't believe how different everything is without the T14 4P. Feels super clunky but then again haven't played without 4 sec Holy Shock in over 5 months or so. Gained over 1,000 spirit, about 1,200 spellpower, more haste and crit with tiny offset of mastery.

Feel like I been spoiled but at the same time made me wish haste could affect Holy Shock's cooldown to 4 seconds to make the stat more useful instead of being very bland.

On the other hand tank healing got very large boost with beacon alongside holy avenger or divine purpose. Kind of feel 6 second holy shock nerfs Divine Purpose by itself and boosts Holy Avenger significantly but probably just me. Trying to get better before 5.3 hits where every paladin will be forced to change if they want to or not.

Made me realize I would eat another huge nerf to our mastery if they could make the haste change and perhaps do something with crit. In a heartbeat.
Edited by Marathel on 5/2/2013 10:59 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
Mispelled Dark Souls.

05/02/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Naérdriel

aw jeeze. look it's not JUST those things, but they are fun. ^_^

you guys should try neverwinter, it's very different from wow in a lot of ways (especially combat) but it's pretty fun so far. plus it's free!

dark souls is not free, it costs money and years of your life.
90 Night Elf Priest
05/02/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Tsilyi
Mispelled Dark Souls.

05/02/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Naérdriel

aw jeeze. look it's not JUST those things, but they are fun. ^_^

you guys should try neverwinter, it's very different from wow in a lot of ways (especially combat) but it's pretty fun so far. plus it's free!

dark souls is not free, it costs money and years of your life.

I refuse to on the principle that it's a Perfect World Entertainment game. I hate that company with all my being. They are the masters of soaking up so much money out of my wallet with their P2W strats. They're masterminds at it. I've played Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World (was on forsaken world beta), Perfect world...

=/ first 6 months are great, and then comes the inability to play without dumping money into it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear Blizzard,

Sincerely,
Pipikaula

Strictly speaking, this is one of the main reasons LFR exists. That said, I really don't see any good reason to disallow cross-realm raiding on current Normal mode content. Hard modes are a different story, but they really should open Normal modes up to cross-realm.

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think if they opened the lockouts again...in one hand it might significantly boost raiding but on the other might open a whole new can of worms. That has been sealed, shut and wandering aimlessly in deep space since Wrath.
90 Human Priest
=/ first 6 months are great, and then comes the inability to play without dumping money into it.

I'll keep that in mind! :) I'm ok with getting by with very little but I have indeed heard that the cash shop prices are ridiculous.
90 Night Elf Priest
05/02/2013 11:26 AMPosted by Tsilyi

I'll keep that in mind! :) I'm ok with getting by with very little but I have indeed heard that the cash shop prices are ridiculous.

At least for Perfect World and Jade Dynasty, without cash shop you were obliterated over and over and over. Step outside the safe zone? Don't have gems from the shop, health from the shop, gear from the shop, skills from the shop, godmodeiwinbutton from the shop? Die mofo die T_T

That being said, the games are NICE. Well designed, beautiful, great pvp mechanics, great lore... just ... well, they have to make their money somehow. I suggest if you get particularly attached, looking for a (potentially not suitable for wow forums upcoming) private server. I'm sure some will spring up.
90 Draenei Shaman
05/02/2013 05:36 AMPosted by Weeblzwobble
Wooo... healer forums guild... everyone come level my guild! ;)

I'll do it!

Also, I'm pretty sure my offhand is a Quidditch ball. It keeps sprouting fluttery wings.

<spits tea on keyboard>

rooooooffffffffllllroflroflroflroflroflrofl

05/02/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Morenn
Wooo... healer forums guild... everyone come level my guild! ;)

... I would love to level an alt with your guild Morenn! I haven't been playing as much WoW the past week though; when I "get back to it" I'll come roll a baby pally or shaman for funsies :D

(Neverwinter might have had something to do with it since Tuesday's open beta launch - pst, everyone, roll up on the Dragon shard and send me a tell at Irithae@Irithae ;D )
Edited by Ellarix on 5/2/2013 11:42 AM PDT

I'll do it!

Also, I'm pretty sure my offhand is a Quidditch ball. It keeps sprouting fluttery wings.

<spits tea on keyboard>

rooooooffffffffllllroflroflroflroflroflrofl

I completely missed this in the first post but... that was exactly what Rhianna said.

Me: Watch this thing... it has wings.
R: That's a snitch. It's not gold though. Well, whatever. Same thing.

... I would love to level an alt with your guild Morenn! I haven't been playing as much WoW the past week though; when I "get back to it" I'll come roll a baby pally or shaman for funsies :D

The more the merrier!
Edited by Morenn on 5/2/2013 11:45 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]