Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

90 Night Elf Priest
Keeping up with my blog is hard. Especially now that I made the Soul Asylum blog.

so much blogging. mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
90 Human Priest
Ohai, Tsilyi and Kerias :3

noooooooooooooooo come hug me pls
90 Human Paladin
/hug <3
90 Night Elf Priest
/hug <3

You're not allowed to leave. You'd make my forum friends sad. Which would make me sad.

=(
90 Human Priest
05/06/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Naérdriel
You're not allowed to leave.

ah naw... Enzy must do what makes him happy!
90 Night Elf Priest
=(

you're a good friend.

Can we throw a going away party? Any excuse for cake is a great reason for cake!
90 Human Paladin
I like cake.
I like cake.

Pretty sure everyone does. It's a rule or something.
90 Night Elf Priest
I like cake.

Well, I present to you:

http://postimg.org/image/tvcp6d087/

Please don't lose your breath in awe of my pain shop skills, it'd be too much *fans self*
90 Draenei Shaman
so you're navi?

HEY LOOK LISTEN

HEY

HEY

LISTEN

LISTEN

I love you. This is the very first thing I thought of when Kerias said he talked too much to be Tinkerbell.

Me too!!!!!!!!

And I didn't even play enough Zelda to really qualify as someone who played Zelda (because I suck at video games, and when my ex-husband was trying to get me to be excited about video games, it was pre-WoW days, so I was just convinced I had zero video game abaility since I sucked so bad anytime I tried anything).

Shaman totem keybind question:

There is no way to "efficiently place totems" in MoP. they all activate the GCD as far as I know (admittedly, I don't use all of my various non-healing totems as much as Ele/Enh prolly use them?) except *possibly* Tremor Totem.

So - find keybinds that make sense for the totems which are frequently relevant, and then whatever, with the rest of them.

05/06/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Weeblzwobble
I'm just transcribing the melodies onto thank you notes! I like to personalize things a little.

neat idea! If I think of anything, I'll post it :D

... and... someone is hinting at cake?

SiGN ME UP!
Edited by Ellarix on 5/6/2013 2:27 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
I made a horde rainbow thingy out of melted crayons.

It's so fun to do :o
100 Blood Elf Mage
So many Electric Sheep!
90 Night Elf Priest
They're taking over =x
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shaman totem keybind question:

There is no way to "efficiently place totems" in MoP. they all activate the GCD as far as I know (admittedly, I don't use all of my various non-healing totems as much as Ele/Enh prolly use them?) except *possibly* Tremor Totem.

So - find keybinds that make sense for the totems which are frequently relevant, and then whatever, with the rest of them.

I'm not exactly sure what the question is XD I basically have my frequent use totems next to each other, then I sort of have them grouped by type (air, water, fire, earth, HEART!). On my UI, I have them grouped by type on either side of my ability bars, so I know where to check for CDs (I'm horrible at using WA). I hope this helps?

Well, I present to you:

http://postimg.org/image/tvcp6d087/

Please don't lose your breath in awe of my pain shop skills, it'd be too much *fans self*

/Awe

neat idea! If I think of anything, I'll post it :D

Thanks! I did "Take On Me" and some Les Mis stuff. 20 performers though -.-
90 Night Elf Priest
Guess who's 9/12?

Yeah! Also, think we'll 1 shot Iron Qon when we go back next week. After a few pulls we were getting to the last phase.
90 Pandaren Priest
Consorts down.

Hateful. It's so hateful.
90 Night Elf Priest
Consorts down.

Heck Yeah!

Many grats to you!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hateful. spiteful. consorts.
90 Night Elf Priest
So this kid in our guild was quite disrespectful to several members, and so we gkicked him.

Now he's making level 1s and harassing me. What do?
83 Pandaren Shaman
Consorts down.

grats! :D

So this kid in our guild was quite disrespectful to several members, and so we gkicked him.

Now he's making level 1s and harassing me. What do?

how do people have this much time on their hands
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]