Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

90 Night Elf Priest
Who knows. I sent in a ticket and turned off whispers for now.

He's 13, and apparently has insults as creative as "your boyfriend is a pedo" "you're fat and ugly", "your parents hate you"

Okay......sooooo?

My favorite

"All you're gonna see is purple"
"I'll keep this up forever"

And I thought... OH YES PLEASE MORE PURPLE. I love loot.
90 Human Paladin
I went to the dark side...
83 Pandaren Shaman

He's 13, and apparently has insults as creative as "your boyfriend is a pedo" "you're fat and ugly", "your parents hate you"

Okay......sooooo?

My favorite

hahaha tell me if he ever throws out your mom jokes
90 Night Elf Druid

Okay......sooooo?

My favorite

Someone needs a hobby outside of WoW @___@
90 Tauren Priest
When people nerdrage all over your face and you feel obligated to respond, it's usually best just to laugh. My usually response is: olololol

I have such a deliciously satisfying screenshot from some 2k rated hero raging at me, calling me several hilariously derogatory things cause he got outplayed by a double healer comp.
Edited by Qùess on 5/6/2013 8:54 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
So -

You can find Tiriel, Tsilyi, Truelight, and myself on Neverwinter (Dragon shard). As well as others from the priest forum.

Not sure where Tiriel's at with her guild, but there's also <Power Word> guild for anyone looking to roll up!

irithae@irithae is how you get in touch with me for friending or for any game info I can help with or for guild invites :D
90 Human Priest
wizard 10 levels in a couple of hours thanks foundry
100 Tauren Druid
Lei Shen sucks !@#.

Wrinkled, flabby, unwiped, grandpa $%^.

That is all.
83 Pandaren Shaman
Lei Shen sucks !@#.

Wrinkled, flabby, unwiped, grandpa $%^.

That is all.

why... why would you put that image in my head >.<
90 Pandaren Priest
Level 90 finally!
90 Dwarf Priest
Level 90 finally!

Gratz!
100 Tauren Druid
Level 90 finally!

Yay!
90 Pandaren Priest
So this kid in our guild was quite disrespectful to several members, and so we gkicked him.

Now he's making level 1s and harassing me. What do?

You do not respond to him. You put him on ignore. Each time he makes another level 1 to get around the ignore, you put that new level 1 on ignore and open a ticket. You explain what is going on - that this is ongoing harassment and someone attempting to get around an ignore.

Trust me, he'll go away. Most likely, he won't be coming back.
90 Pandaren Priest
So -

You can find Tiriel, Tsilyi, Truelight, and myself on Neverwinter (Dragon shard). As well as others from the priest forum.

Not sure where Tiriel's at with her guild, but there's also <Power Word> guild for anyone looking to roll up!

irithae@irithae is how you get in touch with me for friending or for any game info I can help with or for guild invites :D

I don't have a guild, actually. D: I'm all alone. :(

Level 90 finally!

YAY! Grats! :D
90 Human Paladin
Lei Shen sucks !@#.

I really like the fight. Personal responsibility all the way around. Kind of comp dependant but fun nonetheless.
Edited by Taelaus on 5/7/2013 9:57 AM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
05/07/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Taelaus
Lei Shen sucks !@#.

I really like the fight. Personal responsibility all the way around. Kind of comp dependant but fun nonetheless.

Well, it was getting a little old to be standing there, nuturing my little transition group through the stacking, spreading to intercept Bouncing Bolts, and stacking again for Static Shock, only to look up to see 4 giant adds plowing towards us with the intention of eating our faces.

That guild is going to try a different strategy for transitions next week, and will hopefully invite me back, at least for Lei Shen, as my little group was the only one to consistently be alive at the end of the first transition. I want his trinket!
90 Human Priest
Level 90 finally!

Grats!

And Lei Shen dropped us a Thunderforged Chalice last night. Horridon... Y U NO DROP THUNDERFORGED TRINKET?!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/07/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Taelaus
Lei Shen sucks !@#.

I still have yet to see this fight. I find myself not really wanting to do much LFR these days, but I'll see it eventually.

Riôt
90 Pandaren Priest
05/07/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Evry
Level 90 finally!

Grats!

And Lei Shen dropped us a Thunderforged Chalice last night. Horridon... Y U NO DROP THUNDERFORGED TRINKET?!

I would really just like for Horridon to drop ANY version of the trinket for me at this point.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^^
me too Tiriel
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]