Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

90 Night Elf Priest
i'm too dumb to make weak auras work =(

All the import codes I find give me errors at some line. I don't see anything particularly funky. The lazy in me just wants a full disc and holy set....

uhm. ^^;;
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can relate. Winni is amazing with WA.

Me? Not so much >.>
90 Night Elf Priest
I mean, i got rid of elvui, got vuhdo, and I'm ready to be awesome with WA. But.......

I haven't figured out how to copy pasta.
90 Human Priest
True, Tiriel... I'd take the normal one just fine :(
Naer, which WeakAuras are you trying to import?
Making your own is fairly straightforward unless you want to do something crazy. Once you're familiar with setting up basic weakauras, it's a very powerful tool.
90 Human Priest
never weak auras.
90 Human Priest
always weakauras >:|

WeakAura all the things.
90 Draenei Shaman
Tiriel - I can invite you any time! I was *sure* I saw that you had a guild, but... apparently I'm crazy ;D

Naer - I copied Affinitii's WA for my Mistweaver way back, but I can't remember anything about how or why it was successful (... if he hadn't provided explicit instructions in the youtube video which showed how his WA setup worked, I wouldn't have known how to import them, I'm quite certain). Everything else I've ever done I've just done myself, one aura at a time, with the in-game aura creation interface.

... if you're really frustrated, give Affinitii's video a watch; maybe however he explained how to import the auras will help you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30Yywqd44U
90 Blood Elf Mage
I just had Kaels make weak auras for me. :)
90 Blood Elf Mage
And Tsilyi, stop staring at me with those large, glowing yellow eyes.
90 Human Priest
always watching.

always judging.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I mean, i got rid of elvui, got vuhdo, and I'm ready to be awesome with WA. But.......

I still use ELVui >.>
90 Pandaren Priest
So this happened:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3286/turniph.jpg
90 Night Elf Druid
05/07/2013 11:28 AMPosted by Weeblzwobble

I still use ELVui >.>

I loveeee weakauras :D It def took some getting used to :3 But there's usually several strings already premade on the forums or on people's blogs.
90 Blood Elf Mage
So this happened:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3286/turniph.jpg

Oh. Noes.
90 Pandaren Priest

You know you can use ElvUI -and- VuhDo, right?
90 Human Paladin
I still have yet to see this fight. I find myself not really wanting to do much LFR these days, but I'll see it eventually.

It's fun. I like fights that you will never be able to brute force or out gear while level cap stays the same. It is not overly complicated or anything like that, just fun in my opinion.
90 Night Elf Druid

You know you can use ElvUI -and- VuhDo, right?

Lies! That's blasphemy!
100 Dwarf Priest
i'm too dumb to make weak auras work =(

All the import codes I find give me errors at some line. I don't see anything particularly funky. The lazy in me just wants a full disc and holy set....

uhm. ^^;;

I heard good things about Weak Auras, so I downloaded it and tried it out.

I had no clue what I was doing at all, I gave up after half an hour. So much for that.
90 Human Paladin
I had no clue what I was doing at all, I gave up after half an hour. So much for that.

youtube my friend. There are some excellent step by step videos that show you the set up. And as they are showing you the set up the logic and flow all become apparent.
90 Night Elf Druid
^ basically :D!

or ask people with it :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]