Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

90 Night Elf Priest
It does look like one. I WANT IT.

@Ell

There's another question about shaman haste breakpoints. I don't' know what do.
90 Draenei Shaman
Every time I play my shaman, I make it a point to spend as much time as possible in ghost wolf, even when I'm just standing around.

I played the first few months of Cata as a Mistweaver. I ended up keybinding Roll to A (strafe left is Q, strafe right is E, and A and D were repurposed to buffs... and with modifiers, more buffs... and then with more modifiers, racials... and finally... along came Roll, and now I've repurposed A to "movement abilities" and A with modifiers to buffs).

So now that I'm playing my shaman, Ghost Wolf inhabits A... but I still have my old Roll mentality (ie, spam it any time I'm NOT already Rolling)... so yeah, I pop dat bish constantly in boss fights, rofl, as well as mostly ending up hanging out as a Ghost Wolf at every other time when I'm not actively healing.

I <3 GHOST WOLF! It ain't no Roll, but on the other hand, I ain't playin' no stinkin' Mistweaver!

(apologies to Mist and Swaggle and Fist and to any others I may be forgetting)

I also woke up to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJaX4ZpfULM
Day = made

oooohhh, yeah, that's a day-maker of a song, alright!
Edited by Ellarix on 5/2/2013 11:53 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Me: Watch this thing... it has wings.
R: That's a snitch. It's not gold though. Well, whatever. Same thing.

Rhi is the best.

I know very little about Harry Potter, but I was like "I have a Snitch-on-a-stick!"
90 Pandaren Priest
05/02/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Tsilyi
Mispelled Dark Souls.

05/02/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Naérdriel
Mispelled New Neverwinter MMO

aw jeeze. look it's not JUST those things, but they are fun. ^_^

you guys should try neverwinter, it's very different from wow in a lot of ways (especially combat) but it's pretty fun so far. plus it's free!

dark souls is not free, it costs money and years of your life.

OMG I have a level 22 Devout cleric. ADD ME.

I'm on the Dragon shard!

Liriel Ulondarr@liadanamaethal
Edited by Tiriel on 5/2/2013 11:58 AM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
That changed his tune. So once she's geared....

I'll be able to slip out the back door, unnoticed.

Now *that's* an exit strategy!

<grin>
90 Night Elf Priest
That changed his tune. So once she's geared....

I'll be able to slip out the back door, unnoticed.

Now *that's* an exit strategy!

<grin>

She's really nice and easy going too. I'm sure she'll make a perfect Naér replacement. =)
90 Draenei Shaman
05/02/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Naérdriel

Mispelled New Neverwinter MMO

fixed

:D

Dragon shard, Irithae@Irithae

just sayin'. Again.
90 Night Elf Priest
Noooooooo

I won't be able to afford anything if I get hooked on PW crack.

and neither will my boyfriend. He's more of an addict than I am.

I'll stay on my more refined drugs thank you. Won't find me in a back alley of a coffee shop "will wash dishes for wifi"

90 Draenei Monk
Morenn I'm also down to alt in your guild if you want! I've been dying to get off my server anyway
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I played the first few months of Cata as a Mistweaver. I ended up keybinding Roll to A (strafe left is Q, strafe right is E, and A and D were repurposed to buffs... and with modifiers, more buffs... and then with more modifiers, racials... and finally... along came Roll, and now I've repurposed A to "movement abilities" and A with modifiers to buffs).

So now that I'm playing my shaman, Ghost Wolf inhabits A... but I still have my old Roll mentality (ie, spam it any time I'm NOT already Rolling)... so yeah, I pop dat bish constantly in boss fights, rofl, as well as mostly ending up hanging out as a Ghost Wolf at every other time when I'm not actively healing.

<3

I'm glad you understand!

I've decided to get a Razer mouse.. Now I just have to decide which one...
90 Draenei Shaman
05/02/2013 11:26 AMPosted by Tsilyi
=/ first 6 months are great, and then comes the inability to play without dumping money into it.

I'll keep that in mind! :) I'm ok with getting by with very little but I have indeed heard that the cash shop prices are ridiculous.

Well, so far as I can tell, the cash shop is similar to the Blizzard store price-wise (vanity items) *except* that yeah, of course, big difference is you can buy Zen. So - you can buy Zen with your real-world dollars, which are then only able to be used to buy vanity items unless you want to go and put some or all of the Zen you bought up on the currency AH, to buy the in-game currency (Astral Diamonds) from other players who are willing to trade you their Astral Diamonds for your Zen.

So exchanging your Zen for Diamonds is pretty easy, but it's subject to the MMO's free market economy; the "exchange rate" will fluctuate. But it's the only way you can pump real dollars into paying to win (ie, buying gear and stuff that would *help* you win).

Since I've never played any f2p games before, I'll have to wait and see how that Zen-to-Astral Diamonds exchange rate works. If it seems that I can't succeed at level cap without buying Zen (to exchange to Diamonds to use in-game for gear), I won't be sticking around.

However, the *second* AH deals only in Diamonds for currency. That's where you can put up gear you find or make and... idk, whatever you farm in-game, I suppose, for other players to buy using their Astral Diamonds.

I guess what I'm saying is - I'll spend money on the game (buying extra character slots - you only get 2 otherwise - and mounts and stuff), but I don't want to spend money to have more in-game currency than I can get on my own in-game. If I can't farm (or otherwise acquire) *in-game* the Diamonds I need to run a level-capped character successfully, then that'll be the end of Neverwinter for me.

@Ell

There's another question about shaman haste breakpoints. I don't' know what do.

phew! I've finally caught up to the active page!

IT ONLY TOOK ME AN HOUR, GEEEEEZZZZE, PEOPLE!

@ Naer - you mean <gulp> *outside*? Outside the thread?

<is scared>

OMG I have a level 22 Devout cleric. ADD ME.

I'm on the Dragon shard!

Liriel Ulondarr@liadanamaethal

<squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

:D
Edited by Ellarix on 5/2/2013 12:19 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
Dragon shard, Irithae@Irithae

YAY TIRIEL TOO

p.s. i have no idea what my name is. Iritha can tell you. it's @Ashorian84 i think.

I'll just add you when I get home, Tiriel, since I don't know my own name. female dwarf/halfling fo life

(btw iritha, settled on gf/cw. played tr for the intro and it was neat but then i tried the cw and everything is flashy and whizbang and i hear tr is a diamond dozen anyway.)
Edited by Tsilyi on 5/2/2013 12:20 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest

<3

I'm glad you understand!

I've decided to get a Razer mouse.. Now I just have to decide which one...

*cough* any excuse to post this * cough*

It's low quality but LOOK AT THE SHINY.

http://s23.postimg.org/al5ee3shn/0501132257_1.jpg

I have the standard:

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-naga

Same as the epic, a tiny bit different in shape and color.

keyboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823239006&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Keyboards-_-N82E16823239006&gclid=CKfpxouS-LYCFYHe4Aod1SAAhQ

BUT LOOK HOW SHINY.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/2/2013 12:21 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I have the standard:

BUT LOOK HOW SHINY.

So shiny o_o

I'm a little intimidated by the Naga lol. I was thinking about the Hex or the Deathadder, but I haven't made up my mind yet!
90 Night Elf Priest

I have the standard:

BUT LOOK HOW SHINY.

So shiny o_o

I'm a little intimidated by the Naga lol. I was thinking about the Hex or the Deathadder, but I haven't made up my mind yet!

I have mildly arthritic hands, and I have tendinitis, and the mouse works really well for me. I'm not nimble by any means! For the first week, I left the row 10-11-12 (0 - =) unbound while I learned to adjust. The keyboard is new as of yesterday, and it taking quite a bit of time to adjust to it =)
90 Draenei Shaman
p.s. i have no idea what my name is. Iritha can tell you. it's @Ashorian84 i think.

I'll just add you when I get home, Tiriel, since I don't know my own name. female dwarf/halfling fo life

(btw iritha, settled on gf/cw. played tr for the intro and it was neat but then i tried the cw and everything is flashy and whizbang and i hear tr is a diamond dozen anyway.)

I'm not online there atm, but yeah, I can hook you two up ;)

I'm not sure what to do about "guild"ing. My focus playing Neverwinter is to play with my husband and his brother, who both tend to be anti-social people. Except my husband apparently "approves" of Tsilyi, because I told him the spelling of Tsilyi's priest's name, which he apparently enjoyed greatly, lol.

I'm going to find out from them in the next day or two whether they want to be all reclusive and be in an uber small guild of only-people-we-know-irl, or whether they're interested in joining a <gasp> guild filled with strangers. I'm definitely sticking with them, either way, though I hope to introduce them to <gasp> other people I've found along the way, lol!
90 Pandaren Monk
I think I'm evacuating my internal organs at this point. It's the only way to explain why stuff is still coming out of me. Goddammit. I hats being sick.
90 Draenei Shaman
I think I'm evacuating my internal organs at this point.

... hmmmmm, maybe you're upgrading?
90 Night Elf Priest
05/02/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Ellarix
I think I'm evacuating my internal organs at this point.

... hmmmmm, maybe you're upgrading?

Like a butterfly

Also...the stupid in that thread. it hurts Ell... it hurts T_T
90 Night Elf Druid
Just call me the bug slayer x____x

I HATE THIS WEATHER! GTFO OUT OF MY HOUSE PLZ
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]