Jolt's Janky Gelato: Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes ret. Maybe that's why? I haven't leveled a toon in a longgg time.
Edited by Marathel on 5/2/2013 1:46 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Priest
I can tell which way I'm off on my cello but not while singing. I also read bass clef but not treble... I usually sang anything from 2nd soprano to 1st tenor... obviously not pro or even close... lol
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait I figured out why...level 28...

Derp. This is what I get for having like 10 90's.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
transposing music, i haven't done it in a long time. we used to have to do it in jazz band because he would make my flute section play trumpet music. Then we just had to learn all the ways.
90 Night Elf Druid
TORTOS IS GOING DOWN TONIGHT!

Hopefully.

I even drew him :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Like one of your French girls?

I'm sorry; I couldn't help it!

*hides*
90 Draenei Shaman
<guffaw>
90 Blood Elf Paladin
le sigh
90 Blood Elf Paladin
:(
90 Night Elf Druid
I made a WoW facts twitter page ... cos I can :3 And people told me I should lol?

http://twitter.com/wacraft_facts

:D
05/02/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Weeblzwobble

Like one of your French girls?

I'm sorry; I couldn't help it!

*hides*

Rofl. No, how I draw Riot! Not really :P

Although I did take a figure drawing class so I have drawn lots of nude people before lol.
Edited by Veroicone on 5/2/2013 3:31 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
90 Night Elf Druid

/hug
90 Draenei Monk
Although I did take a figure drawing class so I have drawn lots of nude people before lol

is that ever awkward?
90 Dwarf Priest
So random power kernel errors only while in throne of thunder and only when bosses die.

Also more plumbing problems.

"Toilet. Wut r u doin'? Toilet! STAHP!"

I think I shall respond gamely by having a nervous collapse.
Edited by Winnifred on 5/2/2013 4:18 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
05/02/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Cyara
Although I did take a figure drawing class so I have drawn lots of nude people before lol

is that ever awkward?

The first week it sorta was, but I saw the people I was drawing as art and not "OMG NAKED CHICK/DUDE/WHATEVER".

Once I went to the grocery store and we had this one male model that we had A LOT because he was awesome and we'd talk to him while drawing etc, and he worked at the store. It was weird seeing him with his clothes on >_>
90 Dwarf Priest
05/02/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Veroicone

is that ever awkward?

The first week it sorta was, but I saw the people I was drawing as art and not "OMG NAKED CHICK/DUDE/WHATEVER".

Once I went to the grocery store and we had this one male model that we had A LOT because he was awesome and we'd talk to him while drawing etc, and he worked at the store. It was weird seeing him with his clothes on >_>

I would have humiliated myself by saying as much.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Ohhhhhhhh my

/hugs and blankets
90 Night Elf Druid

I would have humiliated myself by saying as much.

I almost was like "you're my model in my drawing class!" but didn't lol. I still have all of my old drawings :3 Drawing people is fun :D Sadly we never had any cute guys (ANY VOLUNTEERS?! >D)
90 Human Priest
I'm not cute, I'm a hobbit!
90 Night Elf Priest
MORE GEAR. 522 shoulders for me... mwahahh eyeball man gives me loot.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]