Game needs more CC

90 Human Paladin
....And longer CC timers. Almost had control of my toon for a second, thats no fun at all.

oh, and give more pets to hunters.

Thanks for stopping by. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its a wild ret pally! These buggers are super rare. Where is my camera?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
LMAO you didn't get the memo dude? Blizz change it. It's not longer PvP. Now it's PvCC.

Fun huh!?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Try playing a healer, where the other teams skill is indicated in how many cc's they can string together onto you.

Make us easier to kill but remove 90% of the cc. I actually want to play not just watch.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
if you reduce cc what would happen to those Chinese fortune cookie makers who blizzard hired to their error message designing team?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I want to be in a Polymorph long enough to take a shower!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Try playing a healer, where the other teams skill is indicated in how many cc's they can string together onto you.

Make us easier to kill but remove 90% of the cc. I actually want to play not just watch.

I have had so many fights where I wasn't in control of my character from 100% to dead, of course while DPS is screaming at you about how bad you are at healing.

I didn't think this game could get worse than season 4, I was wrong. The amount of insta CC at this point is just.....stupid.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Hunter
Fear needs to phase you out of the bg and put you in a 10 min queue to log back onto the server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
....And longer CC timers. Almost had control of my toon for a second, thats no fun at all.

oh, and give more pets to hunters.

Thanks for stopping by. :D

Because you should be able to 3 vs 1 Horde?
Reply Quote
15 Pandaren Monk
Fear needs to phase you out of the bg and put you in a 10 min queue to log back onto the server.

And stampede should call all 25 (soon to be 55) hunter pets to attack a target and not just the 5 you carry with you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've been very frustrated at the amount of CC that gets chained onto me, particularly as a healer. And yes, there have been plenty of occasions where I went from 100% to 0% with no control of my character.
Reply Quote
The worst part is it feels like I can't even avoid the giant CC chains. It used to be I could keep my distance from the priest/druid and avoid getting hit by too many CCs as long as I paid attention. Now it's like port/disorient/cyclone or stealth/speed boost/fear and you can't even do anything about it. If you get hit by one of those you know a long freezing trap, fear, or sheep chain is going to follow, and your stuck in a 20 second chain before long. Really frustrating!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
yet the game desingers say they don't feel there is to much cc in this game. Last expansion there were complaints about the amount of cc so blizz added more. Oh well when you hire game designers that rode the short bus to school I guess that is what you get
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I've been very frustrated at the amount of CC that gets chained onto me, particularly as a healer. And yes, there have been plenty of occasions where I went from 100% to 0% with no control of my character.

The only time that kind of damage can go out is in a stun. Nobody is taking you 100-0 in a 6 second stun.
Reply Quote
I remember when ret paladins used to deal extra damage to stunned targets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Game needs more CC, I have way too much control over my character which means I actually have to decide who to heal.

Just kidding, I get chain CC'd because you know it's cool to have fear not break until you lose half your health then th next cc hits you.
Excellent work on the game design there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Game needs more CC, I have way too much control over my character which means I actually have to decide who to heal.

Just kidding, I get chain CC'd because you know it's cool to have fear not break until you lose half your health then th next cc hits you.
Excellent work on the game design there.
why do people complain about fear still... I take one hit and it breaks :/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
TBH fear can be a little ridiculous...but they are working on the pathing, not sure how maybe only a certain range...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Indeed...All these instant ccs are just a joke. Kinda makes our 1 min trink like a spit in the face when there's another stun silence fear w/e waiting for you when you use it lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]