Purchased transfer, only realm went through

88 Undead Priest
I transferred a character about an hour ago, realm and to my other WoW account under my Battle.net account. Well I've been waiting for it to go through, but suddenly I realize that it was still on the other account, but to the server I chose. I opened a ticket, but why would this happen? I don't understand.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/25/2013 09:29 PMPosted by Obzedat
but why would this happen?

Something most likely did not go right with your option selections.

Is the destination account upgraded to the same xpac as the source account? If not, the system may have rejected the transfer, but I can see fast clicking perhaps causing one to select going ahead with the transfer on the same account.

That said, your ticket is the best route to go for someone to look into this for you.
Edited by Maul on 4/25/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
The destination account is MoP, the account I moved the character FROM is only Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/25/2013 09:36 PMPosted by Obzedat
The destination account is MoP, the account I moved the character FROM is only Cataclysm.

That should be fine, I should have clarified a bit more.

I just know that personally, having done transfers between WoW accounts (and even Battle.net accounts) that I always have to double check the options to make sure I got it right.

Another possibility is that you had some bad cached website data in your browser, so what you thought you were clicking on may have actually been a different option.

Given that it is recent, you probably can get this fixed, though.
Edited by Maul on 4/25/2013 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
Yeah that could be it. Thanks for the help. I just really hope they can fix this.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I just really hope they can fix this.

Much of what can be done is based on time so if the transaction was recent, we may be able to help.

I'd highly recommend contacting our Billing and Account Service reps. You can do so through the Support Site where you should have the option to submit a ticket, call or even use the new web chat option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]