Cyara's Crumbly Carrot Cake: Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Paladin
With the exception of my paladin...you know your LFR group is weak when I am towards the top of the dps meter.

At less than 70k.

I want to laugh at what you said, Flintte, but Kerias needs to post again before I can allow myself to do it.

Riôt
With the exception of my paladin...you know your LFR group is weak when I am towards the top of the dps meter.

At less than 70k.

I want to laugh at what you said, Flintte, but Kerias needs to post again before I can allow myself to do it.

Riôt

Yeah, at first it was a joke, but then I was like "...Kerias better post again soon".
90 Undead Warlock
RIP Kerias

(he's alive)
90 Draenei Paladin
He was just playing his Monk alt and actually appearing to have fun.

Yeah, on an alt.

So there's pretty clearly something wrong over there.
90 Night Elf Druid

Yeah, on an alt.

All that beeping drove 'em mad!
90 Pandaren Monk

Yeah, on an alt.

I don't know how you can have fun on a monk, they're soooo boring. Maybe the carrot cake is getting to you.

Yeah, on an alt.

I don't know how you can have fun on a monk, they're soooo boring. Maybe the carrot cake is getting to you.

I dunno, I find spamming Soothing Mist to be rather... uplifting.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
90 Pandaren Monk
10/10
90 Night Elf Monk
Monks are pretty awful, it's true.

(I was referring more to Kerias never playing alts unless he decides to work towards that "Five Level 90's" achievements. Then he abandons them at level 90, like a baby daddy who don't pay no child support.)
90 Pandaren Priest
Monks are pretty awful, it's true.

(I was referring more to Kerias never playing alts unless he decides to work towards that "Five Level 90's" achievements. Then he abandons them at level 90, like a baby daddy who don't pay no child support.)

:O

What a jerk!
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm very much not dead. I'm in my office on campus eating sushi and playing WoW. I'm pretty certain it's malfunctioning since it's been beeping all week because the landlord installed it wrong or something. Chances of it actually being CO this time is going to be ironic and small.
90 Pandaren Monk
So I can't drop any more spirit, otherwise I will not be hit capped for fistweaving =(

today is a sad day for me
Edited by Suplift on 4/27/2013 5:07 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
How does atonement cap work? Is it 30% of max health plus mastery or including?
90 Troll Shaman
AFTER WIPING TO DURUMUMUMUMU FOR TWO HOURS.... We come in the next day and one shot him! :x
90 Human Priest
AFTER WIPING TO DURUMUMUMUMU FOR TWO HOURS.... We come in the next day and one shot him! :x

Raiding as usual.

Dururumumurmru won't drop me a dagger :<
90 Draenei Shaman
*whistles innocently*
90 Troll Shaman
He dropped the dagger, but I was on my holy paladin tonight... ='(

And the guy before Dark Animus.... AHHHH
90 Blood Elf Priest

The only atonement cap is the one for damage modifiers, and that's at 150%. So for example on Horridon, your atonement healing will go up with his first +50% damage taken debuff, but won't increase for the next ones despite your damage increasing.

Note that that applies just to damage taken effects - on Jin'rokh, where there's the 40% damage/40-60% healing buff, you'll get the full benefit of both.
Edited by Nerfheals on 4/27/2013 7:41 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
04/27/2013 07:37 PMPosted by Nerfheals

The only atonement cap is the one for damage modifiers, and that's at 150%. So for example on Horridon, your atonement healing will go up with his first +50% damage taken debuff, but won't increase for the next ones despite your damage increasing.

Note that that applies just to damage taken effects - on Jin'rokh, where there's the 40% damage/40-60% healing buff, you'll get the full benefit of both.

Interesting. I hadn't put my thought into it. Thanks for the detailed explanation.
90 Troll Shaman
Thanks, Nerf.

I'm sad more shaman loot drops while I'm my pally. But maybe I'll get to kill Iron Qon this week, last week this group almost got it but we had a bad DPS we replaced. Seen up to the berserk.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]