Cyara's Crumbly Carrot Cake: Healer OT

31 Night Elf Priest
Edit: Look. I have a baby priest!

This may be my alt? I don't know. Depends on how good her luck is. My main has insane luck.
90 Troll Shaman
People were letting people stay in pinning arrows too long, so people died to volley and such. Then it was like "oh you guys suck it aint happening". Even when I went enhance a few attempts I swear I was the only one on arrows.
Soooo, left my CTR mega-guild with my raid team a couple of nights ago. Levelling up a fresh guild will be... interesting. I haven't been a part of a not-higher-level guild since Cata launched... and back then we *all* were so I didn't really notice. :P Wasn't really missing any of the perks until last night when I went to res the 15 people that died on LFR Durumu (WHY DO PEOPLE STILL DIE TO MAZE) and.... I have no mass res. That one stings.
90 Night Elf Priest
Soooo, left my CTR mega-guild with my raid team a couple of nights ago. Levelling up a fresh guild will be... interesting. I haven't been a part of a not-higher-level guild since Cata launched... and back then we *all* were so I didn't really notice. :P Wasn't really missing any of the perks until last night when I went to res the 15 people that died on LFR Durumu (WHY DO PEOPLE STILL DIE TO MAZE) and.... I have no mass res. That one stings.

BRUTAL. D:

No mass res was the worst part of leveling this guild. And all the epics I d/e'd with no double proc. That too.

Well, and the flight....and the guild repair cost reduction...and......
BRUTAL. D:

No mass res was the worst part of leveling this guild. And all the epics I d/e'd with no double proc. That too.

Yeah there a lot of nice perks, just the other ones weren't... active? I guess so I didn't miss them. The mass res one though... "where is my mass res button?" "Ooooh, no mass res." /sadface But we left for good reasons (no drama!) so I am still happy about the decision... but I am going to start harassing people to level alts to get to 25. :P
90 Night Elf Priest
BRUTAL. D:

Yeah there a lot of nice perks, just the other ones weren't... active? I guess so I didn't miss them. The mass res one though... "where is my mass res button?" "Ooooh, no mass res." /sadface But we left for good reasons (no drama!) so I am still happy about the decision... but I am going to start harassing people to level alts to get to 25. :P

Maybe I'll level an alt. I'm sorta lame at it. If you're still not 25 after this priest is done, I'll make one with your guild if you'd like. =)
90 Human Paladin
05/02/2013 04:51 AMPosted by Morenn
Wasn't really missing any of the perks

After they got rid of mass summon i thought the whole perk system became useless.
Maybe I'll level an alt. I'm sorta lame at it. If you're still not 25 after this priest is done, I'll make one with your guild if you'd like. =)

Wooo... healer forums guild... everyone come level my guild! ;)

After they got rid of mass summon i thought the whole perk system became useless.

I don't disagree with you too much. That one was definitely the best one. I mean the others are nice but they were never something that I was like "ooh, must join a high level guild for xxx perk!". I do miss mass res though, admittedly this is more due to the aforementioned stupidity in LFR, but meh.
Edited by Morenn on 5/2/2013 5:29 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
Mass...summons?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wooo... healer forums guild... everyone come level my guild! ;)

I'll do it!

Also, I'm pretty sure my offhand is a Quidditch ball. It keeps sprouting fluttery wings.
90 Troll Shaman
I like leveling alts. Maybe it's time for a second monk? Draenei monk.
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm terrible at it. I get bored. Though this will be my first priest, maybe I'll enjoy it more =)

(Nae was leveled in 10 hours using gold bought looms and dungeon spamming with a tank while we had RAF)
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/2/2013 5:54 AM PDT
Mass...summons?

Oh yeah you are new to the game!

Um, in Cataclysm, there was a guild perk called Have Group Will Travel that mass summoned everyone in your party/raid. It was *fantastic*.
90 Night Elf Priest
05/02/2013 05:56 AMPosted by Morenn
Mass...summons?

Oh yeah you are new to the game!

Um, in Cataclysm, there was a guild perk called Have Group Will Travel that mass summoned everyone in your party/raid. It was *fantastic*.

D:

How is this... even... I don't...

I want it.
D:

How is this... even... I don't...

I want it.

Yes, I was very sad when they removed it. Apparently they thought it discouraged world travel or some stupid thing because apparently people travel more if they have to use a lock box or summoning stone? Nothing has changed... just the old way is *way* more convenient. They are just dumb sometimes.
90 Night Elf Priest
=( That seems so nice. I'm jealous.
90 Pandaren Priest
I'll admit to not missing HGWT. I was the first person to a lot of places and I hated having to be the one to corral everyone else. I would be lying if I said I didn't (ab)use it like everyone else, but I'm not upset it isn't there. The CM portals are pretty nice though, Haha!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
>.> I don't get how I'm any more "out in the world" riding my drake out of range of everything and autorun/AFKing while I get to Townlong Steppes. Except the one time I forgot I was doing it and died via fatigue. It didn't really heighten my sense of danger though. Mostly annoyance.
Edited by Weeblzwobble on 5/2/2013 6:09 AM PDT
I'll admit to not missing HGWT. I was the first person to a lot of places and I hated having to be the one to corral everyone else. I would be lying if I said I didn't (ab)use it like everyone else, but I'm not upset it isn't there. The CM portals are pretty nice though, Haha!

I was, and am, still the first (usually at least) to the raid spot... the difference is now I have to wait for someone else to get their slow !@# there too instead of just being able to summon them and start the raid. :P Patience is not one of my better qualities ;)
90 Night Elf Priest
So I don't know if this just happens on stormrage... but...

People pull Nalak to the summoning portal EVERY DANG NIGHT.

I'll be trying to summon and HEY OH LOOK A GIANT DRAGON JUST WHAT I NEEDED

WE'RE ALREADY RUNNING LATE

>=(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]