Cyara's Crumbly Carrot Cake: Healer OT

90 Draenei Monk
sat in the shrine for hours today hoping to find a group for MSV or even HoF. Nothing except for endless RBGs and a couple ToT.

part of me is thinking about starting a new char on a different realm, the only thing holding me back in leveling 1-90 without hierlooms.
sat in the shrine for hours today hoping to find a group for MSV or even HoF. Nothing except for endless RBGs and a couple ToT.

part of me is thinking about starting a new char on a different realm, the only thing holding me back in leveling 1-90 without hierlooms.

My guild was thinking of transferring because our server is too dead, but I'm not sure if we're going through with it (there were talks of merging our guild with another, not sure how that's going).

But I went ahead and made an alt on that realm anyway. You should level with me! I made a Warrior on Alterac Mountains.
90 Troll Shaman
We almost one-shotted consorts on our first attempt. :D But then people decided to stack and we died. :(
90 Draenei Monk
My guild was thinking of transferring because our server is too dead, but I'm not sure if we're going through with it (there were talks of merging our guild with another, not sure how that's going).

But I went ahead and made an alt on that realm anyway. You should level with me! I made a Warrior on Alterac Mountains.

The thing is KJ is pretty populated and active- its just very pvp oriented and kinda horde heavy. I'd change realms but my dad won't pay the fee.

That would be fun! Idk what I'd choose to play... not to mention I'm such a slow leveler. Maybe I'll just be lazy and make a dk to skip a few pesky levels :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yey, replaced my 476 off hand with a real shield! And got a ring.
90 Pandaren Priest
Got gold in Scarlet Monastery tonight, completing my silvers. Shiny new mount for me! 5 more remain until my sweet transmog gear.

E: In bad news, I get back to my apartment at 1 in the morning and that beeping is still going on. Goodbye, sleep.
Edited by Kerias on 4/27/2013 10:13 PM PDT
90 Tauren Shaman
Hallo.
90 Night Elf Druid
For 2 weeks I've been trying to get a weapon on my priest (she has a 450), every week it's all LFRs + MSV + toes with the guild to get one and nothing.

Do ToT with Riot and what does his alt priest get? Not one but TWO weapons! I HATE YOU LFR ;___;
90 Pandaren Priest
For 2 weeks I've been trying to get a weapon on my priest (she has a 450), every week it's all LFRs + MSV + toes with the guild to get one and nothing.

Do ToT with Riot and what does his alt priest get? Not one but TWO weapons! I HATE YOU LFR ;___;

Riot told me you really like his staff, tho.
90 Dwarf Priest
I am aware I said he would be fed in the morning and the evening. I am also aware that by some standards 4 am is "morning". But it is not okay to punch people at 4 am because you want a can of meat slime. Not okay!

EDIT:
And no one believes that you are, in fact, starving. Nor do they believe you have never been fed not once ever.
Edited by Winnifred on 4/28/2013 2:28 AM PDT

The thing is KJ is pretty populated and active- its just very pvp oriented and kinda horde heavy. I'd change realms but my dad won't pay the fee.

That would be fun! Idk what I'd choose to play... not to mention I'm such a slow leveler. Maybe I'll just be lazy and make a dk to skip a few pesky levels :P

Haha, I was thinking DK just to save time, but I already have an 85 Death Knight on Scilla that I never play, no point in leveling another one. Warrior is one of the few classes that I don't have above level 20 (other one is Rogue), so I thought I'd try something new. With 3 90s, 2 88s, 2 85s, a 75, and a 55, I don't really want to level the same class again.
90 Night Elf Druid

Riot told me you really like his staff, tho.

Lmao, I loled when he put that as his status.

And of course I do ;)
90 Tauren Druid
Yay Vero! If you can join us, we may have enough to run 15v15. We run Thursdays at 8pm Madoran server time (Central). I am thinking about writing a very basic "Healer's Intro to PvP' guide and may run a few ideas past everyone.

Killed Lei Shen in LFR last night with *only* 5 stacks of Determination. >.< Did get his trinket, though, so will be interested to see how it works compared to the two regen trinkets I am currently using. Still 2 bloody, damn Secrets short of the meta. >:(

I am hoping to do Durumu and maybe get Primordius tonight with that other guild, but neither really has any gear that would be a huge upgrade at this point. I either need to find/build a group capable of handling ToES heroic, or just wait on my T15 4p, as I really hate the thought of losing my T14 2p. :(

So, who wants BBQ chicken? A friend of ours who was renting a seasonal place just moved out, and left us all his spices/herbs/cooking stuff, so I am making a huge batch of marinade to try and use up the perishables.
90 Night Elf Druid
Boo, I raid until 11 my time on Thursdays :( We still need another pvper for the podcast on Friday if you want to babble about healing xD

Riot and I got into a group last night and of course people left after the second boss. People kept coming and going for Lei Shen and by this point it was about 5am and we were both tired and gave up and left, I've already killed the boss for this week :3 Lei Shen needs his own queue!

I WANT BBQ CHICKEN <3 Om nom nom
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm running Pinnacle of Storms again for... fun?

What's wrong with me.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what a meanie that Riot is. I feel for you Vero. I tried so hard to get the shield off of Gara'jal and only when I didn't need it did I get it in LFR i was so mad. rageeeee
90 Night Elf Druid
what a meanie that Riot is. I feel for you Vero. I tried so hard to get the shield off of Gara'jal and only when I didn't need it did I get it in LFR i was so mad. rageeeee

Aw :(

Yeah Tuesday before raid I'll be running all bosses that have a chance to drop a weapon for my priest T_T

Lately, I've been doing guild runs of Terrace on my Druid because Flintte doesn't need anything there except for trinkets. Because we usually three heal the first three bosses and then two heal Sha, I usually switch to my Priest to dps (also, Sha doesn't drop anything useful for my Resto Druid but does drop the dps trinket).

Last time I did Terrace, one of the other healers switched toons instead and I stayed on my Druid and healed. What dropped? The dps trinket, of course. No one needed it, so I just took it for my Druid for an offspec I never use >.>
90 Blood Elf Paladin
it's rigged and now Gara'jal is there to taunt me in throne all the time now. grrrr it's okay you will get that weapon. soooon
90 Pandaren Priest

He's the meanest of the mean. We should tar and feather him.

Who's up for a Riot tarring and feathering?
Edited by Tiriel on 4/28/2013 10:35 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]