Cyara's Crumbly Carrot Cake: Healer OT

100 Blood Elf Monk
I find that since rolling a monk, I no longer respect half of the posters I used to respect when I played a shaman.
90 Pandaren Priest
I find that since rolling a monk, I no longer respect half of the posters I used to respect when I played a shaman.

That's because you're mean, son. Mean.
90 Night Elf Druid
04/28/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Tiriel
what a meanie that Riot is. I feel for you Vero. I tried so hard to get the shield off of Gara'jal and only when I didn't need it did I get it in LFR i was so mad. rageeeee

He's the meanest of the mean. We should tar and feather him.

Who's up for a Riot tarring and feathering?

I'll hold him down! You get the supplies :D

Ugh, I need to finish LFR on my priest but I don't wanna ;-;
100 Blood Elf Paladin
04/28/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Veroicone

He's the meanest of the mean. We should tar and feather him.

Who's up for a Riot tarring and feathering?

Sounds like I'm going to lose, since you know just how to...yeah. ;)

Flintte - pretty sure you can only have one DK per realm, though I am not sure if that means one, or one of each side. I do know for fact that you can only have one per side, at the very least.

Riôt
100 Blood Elf Monk

I'm pretty sure it's because being a shaman blinds your ability to realize how stupid some of these people really are.
90 Pandaren Priest
I think you can only make one DK per realm. I'm pretty sure at least one of my friends has made a DK, then transferred another DK to the same realm. I may be wrong, tho.
100 Pandaren Monk
http://imgur.com/a/LlcEv

wtb glyph of moonkin flight form.
90 Pandaren Priest
04/28/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Mist

I'm pretty sure it's because being a shaman blinds your ability to realize how stupid some of these people really are.

So salty.

Flintte - pretty sure you can only have one DK per realm, though I am not sure if that means one, or one of each side. I do know for fact that you can only have one per side, at the very least.

Riôt

I know, if I made a new DK, it would be on the new realm, not on Scilla with my old one. If we transfer, I'm not moving all of my toons (that would be way too expensive), just my Priest.
90 Night Elf Druid

Riôt

Psh :P

Grinding bgs to get a weapon for my priest because it's better than my 450 ;____;
90 Draenei Monk
did the treasure room thing and I got some gold and 6 elder charms (hopefully these will get me some actual loot this week!). I tried to get to the other room but it was locked, I guess I needed another key. Overall though it was fun :)
90 Undead Warlock
did the treasure room thing and I got some gold and 6 elder charms (hopefully these will get me some actual loot this week!). I tried to get to the other room but it was locked, I guess I needed another key. Overall though it was fun :)

There's a lever on the left side of the door.
90 Draenei Monk
04/28/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Swagguh

There's a lever on the left side of the door.

ugh I'm such a noob
90 Night Elf Druid
Camping the BMAH for a heroic belt ;____;
90 Troll Shaman
Well, my shaman's group better one-shot Durumumumu tonight.
100 Night Elf Priest
My run watched my MT get one shot by Horridon?

Still annoyed right now...
90 Troll Shaman
Sigh, well my pally's group 1-shotted Durumu, but my shaman's group has trouble calling out lifedrain. I got stuck with red beam, ALL the DPS left me alone and I died with Astral Shift up.
100 Night Elf Priest
ouch... I'm sorry love
90 Troll Shaman
It's all fine. :D I'm just disappointed to wipe to a boss we killed a bunch of times without problems.
90 Dwarf Priest
Well I did mention to my wee 'un that April is national poetry month. She asked me what poetry is and all I could come up with was to say it was a bunch of people running around saying things are thing they are not but not making things up either. Now we are both confused. So to clear it up I read her "Ode to a Nightingale" and tried to explain what it meant.
Can't say she cared for it but I could only remember four poems off the top of my head and that was one of them.
The others were even less suitable:
After Apple Picking
Spinster (Plath, if you are not familiar)
and
"To Lucasta, Going to Wars" (Lovelace)

I'm turble at 'splaining things.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]