Prot pally 7/12 lf guild.

90 Human Paladin
Simply put my new group aint working out all too well.
Im looking for a group 10 or 25man that raids 6-9pm pacfic.
I can understand the need for swapping but would prefer a perm spot.
That being said im 7/12xp in Throne of Thunder and I can raid any day of the week with the exception of Tuesday night due to work.

You can reach me on skywall or by battlenet id Reaper#1917.
Hope to hear from ya.

To recap i cannot raid tuesday.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Hello, Special Cupcakes is recently transferred 10m guild and we are looking for a MDPS with a tanking Offspec. We are horde side so you would need to faction change upon transfer. Our raid days are Thursdays and Mondays from 7-10 pm server time. If you are interested please contact Scamthos, Staylor, Mezzo, or myself in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MY cut off is a strict 9pm since i start work at 10pm:(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Malevolent is a 10-man, currently 3/12.

We raid 2 days a week.
Sunday 6- 9pm
Monday 5:30- 8:30pm

For more information contact Vanadis.

For more info about our guild you can check out our blog at:
http://wowmalevolent.com/
Edited by Sharlynn on 4/30/2013 7:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Acheron has built a new main group and we are trying to solidify two more spots.

*We would make a swap between the current Protection paladin to his hunter and yourself, which would complete our 10 man raid composition.*

We raid from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (PST) on Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday. We are currently 4/12 normal and have had great success so far, but we will do much better upon finding a tenth consistent person.

Our group composition is as follows:

Blood Death Knight
Protection Paladin

Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid (Spot is OPEN)

Mage
Rogue
Warrior
Elemental Shaman
Hunter/Warlock (Spot is OPEN)

If you're interested, please make sure BEFORE applying that you will be able to make ALL three raid nights from the mentioned times. Please have Mumble downloaded and installed so we can have you in as soon as possible.

You may contact Apollo#1458 or Lissona#1463
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]