Lets make it official. @sorrow/venicide.

90 Undead Priest
I will 1v1 you anytime.

look out everyone, a ret paladin is about to win a duel
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/29/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Venicide
I will 1v1 you anytime.

yes look out
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

And a wargame vs Converge. :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
DUDE! If I didnt have a life on every friday night...I would totally be there!
And if you are planning any big shin-digs on memorial day weekend! You can count me out for that too, as it is my annual camping/beer/bbq weekend! But you guys have fun!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
converge is dead
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
deets
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://i.imgur.com/S0C08XW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3HPAMwq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/E9wTjJD.jpg

just a few choice picks from zang's rogue
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I was just minding my business, walking around ally shrine sapping folks, and then a peacekeeper decided to demo shout while chasing after you, which led to my demise, and the end of my fun :-(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ven...that choice pick of myself dead where he spammed lol is when I flew, dismounted on your shrine. Was attacked by 3 guards and 4 of you. While I was solo...lmao. gj? Grats on the zerg. Must be worthy of a screenshot? Seemed like Zang was so happy he face bashed his face on the /lol emote.

I sat at your shrine for what? over an hour flying in aggroing guards trying to kite you guys out? Give me a break...now I know why sorrow b**ched about you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
yeah the rogue done good he killed my alt while i was afk and then when had four to 5 guards on me good job bad rogue good job
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Wow...You cry all the time cause the horde wont fight you. And when they do... We have to read all your stupidass excuses.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Wow...You cry all the time cause the horde wont fight you. And when they do... We have to read all your stupidass excuses.

Oh we're super glad they fought us. After a couple hours of pole humping guards they finally came down. Only to lose...and at the same time theyd be backpedal'n up the shrine stairs to grab guard aggro. Yup.

Deadpool/Globber..you're so guilty of that it isnt even funny. I had more balls flying in solo trying to 1v5 all you with a few guards whackin me...all the while knowing I was going to die. Horde, your nuts were so far up north you could taste em. Like little kids at the park who cant play the game fair, have to find ways to cheat or exploit the equality of things just to win and then babble about how horde were there and we're making excuses.

Should we fraps your cowardness next time horde? Show the realm how lame you really are? Next time buck up. Getting tired of killing guards.

EDIT: Magicmyke from The Betrayed was the ONLY horde toon to come out of guard aggro range to fight us. He didnt go omg its unfair /cower, /runtoguards. He fought, we respected it. I even pulled away from the group and fought him fairly one on one. Not to win but for the fun of it. Much respect.
Edited by Nerfincoming on 4/30/2013 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
04/30/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Nerfincoming
Should we fraps your cowardness next time horde?

You can frap this!
I fight wpvp everyday I log on. If I choose not to fight with any member of BoM. Its not cause I fear them. Its is simply cause I think they suck. And Im not talking about the player skills. Im talking about the player!

Im here to play a game and have fun....Im not going to waste time on a bunch of kids compensating for failures in real life.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i am just laughing at band of noobs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
04/30/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Globbersnot
Should we fraps your cowardness next time horde?

You can frap this!
I fight wpvp everyday I log on. If I choose not to fight with any member of BoM. Its not cause I fear them. Its is simply cause I think they suck. And Im not talking about the player skills. Im talking about the player!

Im here to play a game and have fun....Im not going to waste time on a bunch of kids compensating for failures in real life.

Don't take the game so seriously that you start linking it and real life together.

There's not even a way to read Alliance chat as a Horde so we can't out skill you and then talk about how bad your real life is compared to ours...

Let's not get started on that cause a lot of us in BoM lead kick !@# real lives and I'm sure we will win that kind of pvp too, Globbersnot lol.

Since you and I are both in the game do like you guild tag is claiming and compete against us otherwise don't even post about pvp except maybe as an onlooker or a fan.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
im back :D my banhammer is over mwuhahhaa
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is it just me.. or is this ish derailed?

Kat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]