<Unhallowed> Recruiting for Heroics

90 Pandaren Monk
We are in need of a good Prot Paladin or Blood DK for 10 man heroic raiding. We need someone who is mature, no drama, reliable, and knows their class. Character is important, so no trolls or elitists or ragers or jerks please! We raid Tues/Thur/Sun/Mon from 7-10pm PST. Send me a mail or whisper me in game on this character preferably, or on Kadamony/Ainsel. You can also check out our website at unh.enjin.com

Thanks!
Edited by Pandamony on 5/14/2013 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Trolls can raid too ya know :-p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not with us ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
But what if they like long walks on the beach....and pina colada's and getting caught in the rain?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If they also like trying to make people mad/upset/sad then that's a total deal breaker, so no date!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thats some high demands my friend! Best of luck in your recruitment :-p
Reply Quote
Seems like facemelt wants to join unhallowed to me. :P

This guild is verified. Join this guild. Do not delay. They need good people, and I know you want to kill them bosses, so hurry up, do it! <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks!

We have found our Holy paladin and are pretty full now, but adding a really cool dude Prot paladin or Blood DK wouldn't hurt either <3
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
BUMP for #1 server progression
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]