85s Thread of Que more 3's nao.

New Thread!
85 XP-Off Community Information

Players that have not upgraded to Mists of Pandaria will automatically be queued in the experience-off bracket. For those that have Mists, join the community by visiting Behsten in Stormwind or Slahtz in Orgrimmar to turn off your experience.

All Season 11 (Cataclysmic) gear is now available at vendors in Dalaran Sewers and Gadgetzan. Monks do not have gear available yet but are able to purchase the off-set pieces. So far no word on monk pvp sets below level 90 from the developers.
Here is a helpful guide for gear by Peculia!
http://www.wowhead.com/news=210062/gear-guide-twinking-with-pandaria-gear

Advantages of twinking at 85
- Fast queues (generally 5-10 minutes during peak hours) (depending on battlegroup)
- Less gear disparity than many other brackets, particularly 80-84
- Healers aren't Godmode like at 70
- Very small bot presence

Disadvantages of twinking at 85
- It can be expensive to level professions, gem, and enchant your gear - but once you're done, you're done! No endgame gear treadmill.
- Some BiS items require camping either the auction house for rare items or camping rare spawns in Pandaria (but viable alternatives exist)

Professions of note - max level 600
- Through Archaeology you can acquire Spear of Xuen, Mantid Sky Reaver, Umbrella of Chi-Ji and Quilen Statuette. To farm these items without a level 90, do not level Archaeology past 525; that way, all your Archaeology sites will be in the Jade Forest. Added in 5.2 were Sonic Pulse Generator (Gun) and Mantid Sky Reaver (One-Hand Sword) although these two require more effort to get.
- Alchemy increases the effects of almost all consumables as well as offering Zen Alchemist Stone.
- Blacksmithing allows you to add two more MoP gems to your gear.
- Engineering has helpful and entertaining tinkers as well as a very powerful Helmet at lv600.
- Herbalism allows you to acquire Water Spirit and Life Spirit in addition to Lifeblood (2880 haste for 20 seconds).

Other Items of Note
- Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King (BiS 2-hander available from BMAH)
- Kafa Press
- Crystal of Insanity

Arenas
To queue for Arenas, you no longer need to enable your xp.

Raiding
Battletags are used to organize raids and pvp groups. Browse the thread for current information.

<Guilds>
Horde
<Bearwolftriceratiger> Undermine

Alliance
<OS Gaming> Kel`thuzard
<Oppressus> Eitrigg
<Sawes Six Gaming> Gilneas-

If your guild is no on the list leave a comment so we can add.
Edited by Salusx on 4/30/2013 12:44 AM PDT
85 Human Death Knight
Looking for more 85s to que with for battlegrounds if you are interested in doing some. Add me Jewlovin#1277 my battletag.
90 Human Hunter
Ayeee
90 Troll Shaman
If ENOUGH interest, from players willing to move together, we will set up a home realm for every level of twinking in the game (1-89) vote below

http://poll.pollcode.com/d4red
Can you remove this from the OP please?
If ENOUGH interest, from players willing to move together, we will set up a home realm for every level of twinking in the game (1-89) vote below

http://poll.pollcode.com/d4red
Can you remove this from the OP please?

Thanks for reminding.
85 Human Warlock
Definitely looking for some more people to play with in this bracket.

Mercydrive#1695 is my battle tag if anyone wants to throw an add, Down to play with anyone.
Definitely looking for some more people to play with in this bracket

Added you on btag :) anyone else who wants to do bgs and such mine is scoobicus#1368
90 Human Priest
Same =D marrious#1102
90 Undead Monk
Alliance scumbag premades.
Alliance friendship fun time.

Fix't
90 Undead Monk
04/30/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Salusx
Alliance friendship fun time.

Fix't

Take it back or i'll send the skill flute brigade after you!
Edited by Ekira on 4/30/2013 10:36 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
Take it back or i'll send the skill flute brigade after you!

We have mass rogues on atm for that sort of silly thing ^^
Hpriest squad unite?
90 Human Priest
Hpriest squad unite?

Sounds gud
90 Troll Shaman
Eight Alliance rogues in an AB yesterday. What is this, the 70's bracket?
90 Undead Monk
I've been noticing a high rate off alliance rogues, spriests, and bmturds lately. You know what that means!
85 Blood Elf Mage
ummm
90 Human Priest
I've been noticing a high rate off alliance rogues, spriests, and bmturds lately. You know what that means!

Well....we have the panzy army xD

Rogues that only attack when 3+ on you Bm hunters that do the same and Shadow priests that are chillin in the back throwin dots everywhere while I heal them to victory.......
Shadow priests that are chillin in the back throwin dots everywhere while I heal them to victory.......

It's much appriciated. xoxo
90 Human Priest

Well....we have the panzy army xD

Rogues that only attack when 3+ on you Bm hunters that do the same and Shadow priests that are chillin in the back throwin dots everywhere while I heal them to victory.......
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]