Totem Haste BP's

90 Draenei Shaman
With the 2pc are the breakpoints consistent enough to go for them? Or should I stick w/ the 12.5%? And how much more healing does the 2pc add on average?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And how much more healing does the 2pc add on average?

Depends on how good you are with your uptime. But 25% additional healing is pretty good. When i was raiding on my shaman the other shaman in our group got the two piece first and we both had good uptime. Where i'd do 1 mill healing he'd get 1.25 mil. so that is a pretty good chunk of healing without having to do much different than you are already doing.

With the 2pc are the breakpoints consistent enough to go for them

My personal view, is yes. Even though they have yet to admit there is a bug, even if 50% of the time you get the tick it is worth it imo.
Edited by Taelaus on 4/30/2013 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Honestly, you should end up getting it from gear at some point in this tier regardless, but I would. More haste is going to feel more natural as you get more gear, so it'll make sense even just for your casting.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Honestly, you should end up getting it from gear at some point in this tier regardless, but I would. More haste is going to feel more natural as you get more gear, so it'll make sense even just for your casting.

Yeah - I blew past that one breakpoint and when for the highest one I could hit. There's a huge secondary benefit of HST - with the Glyph of HST, it's applying the 10% damage buff on 2 people at a time. With smart use of healing, you can pretty much cover a 10 man raid with it. Really useful on Tortos Rockfall phase after the stomp, since the splash damage is AoE Nature.

So I think it's worth it. But when I was testing the haste at various levels of latency, I found that I needed around 4500 Haste (way over the 3764) to consistently get the extra tick. That's what made me just go for all the haste I could. With the gear I have, it's working out really well over the heavy crit build, heavy mastery build, and some other one that's a bit more balanced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]