Warsong Battalion[PVP-WPvP]: Enlist Today!

90 Draenei Monk
Sorry, but any guild that needs to expand past the 1k mark is only doing so for one reason, to zerg. Plus they tried this before before. Himanshu and the other officers can even manage the core guild. Expanding is only going to cause more problems. All I can see is you guys trying to be Ruinous 2.0

It makes me wonder how many are actives.... and wow, is there a requirement for recruiting or is it just sending guild invites to anyone that asks? Wonder if they are one of those guilds that has the automated invite spam to new level 1's :O
Reply Quote
Sorry, but any guild that needs to expand past the 1k mark is only doing so for one reason, to zerg. Plus they tried this before before. Himanshu and the other officers can even manage the core guild. Expanding is only going to cause more problems. All I can see is you guys trying to be Ruinous 2.0

http://i.imgur.com/kJbAm0x.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Fun night of PvPing and a kickass video.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
It makes me wonder how many are actives

Quite a few actually. At peak hours there are usually between 80-100 members online, most of whom are level 90. Around 90% of our 1000 members showed online activity in the past month.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
05/02/2013 06:22 AMPosted by Harléyquinn

It makes me wonder how many are actives.... and wow, is there a requirement for recruiting or is it just sending guild invites to anyone that asks? Wonder if they are one of those guilds that has the automated invite spam to new level 1's :O

everyone in the guild is active.
We dont invite anything below 90 unless its an alt of a guildie (this is about to change)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Reviewing the past two months, I am very glad that I made the decision to join Warsong Battalion. It has met my every expectation and been precisely the sort of consistent, large-scale world PvP that I love. I have enjoyed and appreciated the personalities and idiosyncrasies of each of the members of the guild a great deal. Warsong, in the long run the naysayers only make you stronger. I encourage you to keep doing what you're doing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Reviewing the past two months, I am very glad that I made the decision to join Warsong Battalion. It has met my every expectation and been precisely the sort of consistent, large-scale world PvP that I love. I have enjoyed and appreciated the personalities and idiosyncrasies of each of the members of the guild a great deal. Warsong, in the long run the naysayers only make you stronger. I encourage you to keep doing what you're doing.

I've enjoyed your musical outbursts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
05/02/2013 07:21 AMPosted by Atheinia
It makes me wonder how many are actives

Quite a few actually. At peak hours there are usually between 80-100 members online, most of whom are level 90. Around 90% of our 1000 members showed online activity in the past month.

We had 72 on Tuesday. I guess we're catching up, without the guild feeling like a trade chat disaster.

I enjoyed his vocal chops in our TS too. Ashis, feel free to drop by. Always a pleasure having you visit. :)
Edited by Charax on 5/2/2013 10:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We had 72 on Tuesday. I guess we're catching up, without the guild feeling like a trade chat disaster.

You would think our guild chat was be like that but its really not. We do'nt have people spamming An@L jokes in guild chat making people want to g-quit or stuff of that nature.
Edited by Milkydud on 5/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/02/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Milkydud

You would think our guild chat was be like that but its really not. We do'nt have people spamming An@L jokes in guild chat making people want to g-quit or stuff of that nature.

[

Well, it isn't like you wouldn't reinvite them anyway if they did.

]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/02/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Chald

[

]

What's the problem? If you went back to alliance would you be able to join the Pack?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight

[

]

What's the problem? If you went back to alliance would you be able to join the Pack?

[

Probably but the only certain things in life are death, taxes, and WSB's ability to count.

]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

[

Probably but the only certain things in life are death, taxes, and WSB's ability to count.

]

I get this creepy feeling like you were just stalking around the corner waiting for me to post that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

[

]

/*

Maths are easy, I got a 100% on my differential equations final back in college.

*/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

This has also been my experience. Given the number of members we have in the guild, I had expected to encounter more bad apples. I have been delightfully surprised that the people who are outspoken in guild are consistently good and upstanding people. In truth, I have only had to take disciplinary action on two occasions in two months.

I enjoyed his vocal chops in our TS too. Ashis, feel free to drop by. Always a pleasure having you visit. :)

Thank you, both of you. It's always a pleasure. =)
Edited by Ashishishe on 5/2/2013 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

/*

Maths are easy, I got a 100% on my differential equations final back in college.

*/

I have an engineering degree, you are not impressing anyone.

As do I friend.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I drive a dodge stratus.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]