Warsong Battalion[PVP-WPvP]: Enlist Today!

90 Dwarf Shaman
05/01/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Xanathal
God-Emperor Himanshu.

Didnt I slay him in battle?

Your priests are powerful.. SO powerful.. they were able to ressurect the man-child known as Himanshu.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
FOR THE EMPIRE!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
05/25/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Degno
God-Emperor Himanshu.

Didnt I slay him in battle?

Your priests are powerful.. SO powerful.. they were able to ressurect the man-child known as Himanshu.

Legends live forever.
Reply Quote
Trying to start up a PvE group now!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Trying to start up a PvE group now!

Didn't you guys already do that whenever you visit stormwind?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight

Varian doesn't drop loot :(
Reply Quote
Glory to the Empire!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
06/03/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Atheinia

Varian doesn't drop loot :(

could try heroic mode, give the alliance 3 hours notice, hopefully by then i'll have a full competent group of pugs(last night was tough) xD
Edited by Árn on 6/7/2013 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glory to the...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWDTM40LSw ?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would the mighty Battalion consider taking into their powerful ranks a soon-to-be battle healer?
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's really sad how a simple recruitment post escalates like this.... Get off your high horses people, if you don't like WSB don't join them it's pretty simple. I'm sure this post will be deleted soon from all the petty reporting /clap you actually made a difference, NOT. If anyone else made a recruitment forum and WSB bashed it like you all are bashing this you would all cry and try to get them banned for harassment, I'm pretty sure Himanshu and Xan just shrug and go about their day because shhh come closer, THIS IS JUST A GAME /facepalm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Would the mighty Battalion consider taking into their powerful ranks a soon-to-be battle healer?
Glyph of the Battle Healer
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

"You guys grief Horde RP!" Not anymore. I have personally put an end to same-faction RP Griefing and again, encourage any RP guild leaders to report issues to me directly.

Its sad that you'd grief ANY RP.

THE EMPEROR HAS FALLEN AGAIN! LET US SEE WHAT HE WILL RESSURECT AS THIS TIME!

(thread coming to a forum near you)
Reply Quote
Some people consider PvP on a RP-PvP server RP griefing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
While patrolling a road in Feralas near a small Horde camp, Roxamus and Holifax notice fliers pinned up on the trees around. Taking out the few Orc grunts near by, they begin to walk up and investigate the flier.

We are the Battalion, the strongest military force on Azeroth. We live to serve the Warsong Empire and it's God-Emperor Himanshu. Our legions are massive in number and our thirst for conquest even greater.

What do we stand for? Victory at any cost. Death to the Alliance!

The Warsong Battalion are recruiting anyone who seek only victory and the death of the Alliance!

Roxamus rips down the flier reading it intently. He looks up to Holifax and chuckles before speaking
, "Warsong Battalion? Do they work for Garrosh? I've fought some of his best Kor'kron and I've never seen this type."

Holifax nods at Roxamus, "I've ran into some of their enlisted soldiers. They give a good fight. But, their strength rely in numbers. This Warsong Battalion are large and do cause a threat."

Roxamus looks back down at the flier, after examining it a bit more he folds it up and puts it into his satchel. He looks over to Holifax, "I'll take this to King Varian and see what he says about it. If he commands it, I will do what I can do engage this Battalion. They may be strong in numbers, but if we kill off that then we are sure to have a good fight on our hands!"

Holifax nods in agreement at Roxamus. They both begin to make their way out of the Horde camp. The other Sentinels were waiting for them and neither wanted to alarm any large Horde force.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC::: Good fighting the other day when you guys attacked the King. As soon as I seen "WSB pop up in trade chat I quickly formed the defense raid that pushed you back three times and led to your portal escape the fourth.

As I have told Xan here recently, IF I happen to be around when you guys attack Stormwind I will gladly try my best to form a defense raid to counter you. No promises though.

Maybe over time of doing it people will get used to be forming it and hopefully it will become faster and better. We shall see in time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
God-Emperor Himanshu

Shouldn't it be Shemanshu now?

*ba-dum-tish*

I'll show myself out now.
Edited by Baluin on 6/8/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
A new Death Knight leader named Gor'kah Soul Cyst is rising through the ranks of the Battalion. Be warned his tactics are swift and brutal. He leads his men with ferocity and decisiveness. He will kill and destroy the Alliance without mercy. He will tactically withdraw when the fight is beyond him, just to show his tactical patience and counter attack when the situation presents its self. Look for him, fear him, but respect him...he is a force not to be taken lightly.

((See you guys out there...get used to seeing your zone defense chat blow up more often :). Have fun ))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's really sad how a simple recruitment post escalates like this.... Get off your high horses people, if you don't like WSB don't join them it's pretty simple. I'm sure this post will be deleted soon from all the petty reporting /clap you actually made a difference, NOT. If anyone else made a recruitment forum and WSB bashed it like you all are bashing this you would all cry and try to get them banned for harassment, I'm pretty sure Himanshu and Xan just shrug and go about their day because shhh come closer, THIS IS JUST A GAME /facepalm.

You seem pretty mad. Please, continue.
Reply Quote
You seem pretty mad. Please, continue.

Not as mad as you seem to be in every thread concerning WSB.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]