LF a Guild that has Lil' Tarecgosa

60 Goblin Death Knight
Hi, I'm looking for a guild that wouldn't mind inviting my wife and I to their guild in order to obtain the Lil' Tarecgosa pet. Please let me know if its possible; horde or Alli side is ok with us or if you have the staff we have a guild and would be willing to pay you to join and get honored with our guild to unlock the achieve. Ty.
Edited by Nomisma on 4/26/2013 7:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We wouldn't mind if you joined our guild to get the pet, message me in-game to get an invite :)
Reply Quote
We would be open to it as well, and anyone else reading the forums that wants one just send me an in game message
Reply Quote
Hello i am also looking for the Lil Tarecgosa i spend a lot of time battling pets and collecting them if anyone is also willing to help me with letting me come into their guild to get one :) Thank you!! Also i am still pretty new to the game and i don't know how to send messages to people i don't have on WOW! lol
Edited by Jemmae on 4/16/2014 5:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
04/26/2013 11:09 PMPosted by Usiris
We would be open to it as well, and anyone else reading the forums that wants one just send me an in game message

Can one of you two add me? iDocNole#1665
I am making a toon on the server now and just sent over some gold :)
Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]