@Day Warrior Daily Life [Off-Topic]

(Locked)

90 Worgen Warrior
Well we nearly didn't 1 shot Iron Qon cause someone (Mage blinking into melee) dropped the debuff in melee. Rush was being a turd and gave me this shiny sword =D!
100 Night Elf Warrior
-_- SO UNGRATEFUL.
90 Pandaren Warrior
http://twitch.tv/jalopia Heroic Lei Shen "progression"

who would report this?
90 Worgen Warrior
Well H twins down! No boots or trinkets though QQ
100 Night Elf Warrior
Bosses can't hold us back yo
90 Pandaren Warrior
4 tokens from a kill

obligatory 25m lootshower comment
100 Human Warrior
Man, Twin Consorts IS a trash pack.

That's kinda disappointing.

Also, first pull on Lei Shen, got him to 73% by the third conduit with two people dead.

My co-tank got hit full on by Decapitate because of lag apparently.

I can already tell this boss is gonna be fun >_>
90 Undead Priest
Man, Twin Consorts IS a trash pack.

That's kinda disappointing.

Also, first pull on Lei Shen, got him to 73% by the third conduit with two people dead.

My co-tank got hit full on by Decapitate because of lag apparently.

I can already tell this boss is gonna be fun >_>

The nerf to the crashing stars took away the only thing about the fight that made it challenging.

And even that was really only an issue on 25man if you had people that didn't check their spacing when forced to move.
90 Orc Warrior
Welp, Tortos was nice to me today. Thanks buddy.
90 Orc Warrior
I saw your broadcast mid-pull on qon. What'd you you do?
Also- I don't think this guy has enough hit. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Glokki/advanced
90 Worgen Warrior
Welp, Tortos was nice to me today. Thanks buddy.

hate you!

Well I did get a weapon as well but it's just non TF.

It appears after a few bad weeks starting heroics we're getting back into it. YAAYAYAYAAYAYA!
90 Orc Warrior
Hey Rani, got Primordius down in 2 attempts thanks to your Tank'n'Spank strat :)

Thanks for that man! :P

Now on to Dark Animus >.<
90 Worgen Warrior
Hey Rani, got Primordius down in 2 attempts thanks to your Tank'n'Spank strat :)

Thanks for that man! :P

Now on to Dark Animus >.<

=D That strat is super exciting aint it?!

GL on that one!
90 Orc Warrior
Well, made for a boring but easy kill, I won't complain.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Welp.

Bracers with the right enchant.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Throne_of_Thunder/Durumu_the_Forgotten/10N/Protection_Warrior/

Beat my last weeks durumu by 10k. But trying to beat 192k with a normal weapon fml. I CANT TRY HARD ANY HARDER

also wasted TF rng on vial. Than wasted kanga's rng on it too when I linked him it \o/
Edited by Ðemolition on 5/2/2013 9:14 PM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
Come watch me wipe over and over to Dark Animus HM! www.twitch.tv/brakthir
Ranked on Norm Lei Shen as arms. The bar was pretty low but I'll take it.
90 Undead Priest
I'm beginning to wonder if DA's time as a 25man may be numbered. On the one hand, I doubt it because I know everyone there prefers 25s... but getting stuff done on 10m has sort of been the go to strategy so often because of how much we beat our heads against walls on 25 during progression.

Heck, even farm kills (and sometimes trash) are sloppier than necessary. Some of the members are getting visibly upset by the methods used, and to some extent I feel bad. At the same time, wasting people's time isn't ideal... and there has been an awful lot of that.

Maybe it will just boil down to having a bit of turnover and hopefully getting some fresh bodies in that are rarin to go (no one has actually left yet, but I'm kind of bracing).

To be clear about the 25/10 bit, they put in tons of attempts on 25 and then when it just isn't working and no progress is being made, we downgrade to 10 and knock it out as best we can. Lei Shen and H Jin were only killed because of this tactic. We were so far away from killing Lei Shen 25 it made me sad.

Times like this that make me happy to just be a fly on the wall.
90 Orc Warrior
I had a warlock apply today. He looked really good, solid numbers, raid leading experience, theorycrafting background, etc. But then he decided to stay casual with some friends.

Damnit.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]