Considering a Transfer

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi there :)

I'm just hoping to find out if there's a decent amount of players from Australian Time Zones among the Proudmoore Alliance. My partner and I are considering a change of servers/factions, and Proudmoore comes highly recommended. However, we're all the way down the bottom of the world in Australia, and we're both hoping to find a permanent raiding team.

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey Memoriah- welcome to the Proudmoore forums! Proudmoore does have a decent supply of Australian based guilds/raid teams on both the Alliance and Horde sides. I'd encourage you and your partner to roll level 1 alts on both Horde and Alliance sides and browse the LFG tool for possible guild matches- a lot of the medium sized guilds/raiding teams will utilize that over the realm forums.
Reply Quote
88 Human Monk
Agreed. I rolled a dk since i was not really up to starting a level 1. I found a guild already and so far I like this server... Best of luck
Reply Quote
88 Human Monk
Agreed. I rolled a dk since i was not really up to starting a level 1. I found a guild already and so far I like this server... Best of luck
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
^ Double the pleasure, double the fun! :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
come slowly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Thanks for the replies, guys :)

Rolling alts. Looking forward to it :-D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey Memoriah,

Temporary Insaníty is looking for some fellow Aussies to join our current raid team, catch up with either myself, Pazzi or Tayon if you wish to discuss further.

ps. If the above aren't on just ask someone in the guild, as we might be on alts :)
Edited by Yarenne on 4/29/2013 2:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]