Observer Pet Silence needs a Change!

90 Human Warlock
The warlock pet needs to have its silence altered, i am currently up to horridon in ToT and the lock pet silence does not work on the vemon priests, this makes it rather difficult because our 10 man has 2 warlocks in it who cannot do any cc to any of the larger adds. i dont see why the warlock observer interrupt wouldnt work but it doesnt! Please change this!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It does work...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Venom Bolt Volley isn't able to be interrupted period.
Edited by Varlth on 4/27/2013 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sorry i didnt mean the volley i ment things like the First gate dudes sand traps, last time i tried doing it it came up with "Immune", but if you say it does work then me and my other warlock friend must be doing something wrong i guess *Shrug*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
The only things that can be interrupted on Horridon is dino-mending, fireball, and chain lightning. So basically, only the Zandalari have spells you can interrupt.

Your dungeon journal tells you this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Venom bolt is 100% interpretable on reg, the only things that aren't are G1 Sand traps and magic debuff, g2 venom pools, g3 orbs.

If your not interrupting venom bolt your doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/27/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Felshifter

Venom bolt is 100% interpretable on reg, the only things that aren't are G1 Sand traps and magic debuff, g2 venom pools, g3 orbs.

If your not interrupting venom bolt your doing it wrong.

This. Venom Bolt Volley is supposed to be interrupted, on any difficulty.
Reply Quote
94 Orc Warlock

u wot m8

It's the single most important thing to interrupt on that entire fight.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We have more than enough interrupts in my 10 man, so I don't even run with an observer. Thus never responsible for interrupts.

I just went to the dungeon journal, and saw it didn't have an interruptable symbol next to it.

#yolo
Edited by Varlth on 4/28/2013 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]