looking for a pvp guild

90 Dwarf Death Knight
my wife and i just transfered to this lovely server after having spent far too much time playing with dragons on a pve. We're looking for a good friendly pvp server that takes part in a lot of world pvp and perhaps even organizes pvp raids. feel free to send me a /whisper or mail ingame if you need any more information =D.

We look forward to killing many greenskins with you all!
Reply Quote
You had me until the killing greenskins part.

Emerald Dream might be more of an "intense" wpvp server than a "friendly" one. There are many hatreds and rivalries that fuel the action on the server.

If you want Alliance, <Warbringer> would probably be a good choice. Though there are a number of other good RP-PVP guilds like the Pack, Clan Battlehammer, Karma Police, Keepers of Stromgarde or Kingship of the East depending on if your prefer any roleplay flavour.

Hordeside, if you want almost constant (nay mandatory) wpvp action and to feel like a cog in an army there is Warsong Battalion, if you're high rated and want to focus on individual skill there is The Corporation and if you're looking for WPVP-RP with a focus on "real life comes first" and no drama you can check us out at Dragonmaw Vanguard (www.vanguardgaming.com). Again there are multiple other RP-PVP guilds like Gor'Watha, Phoenix Highguard and Clan Stormfist out there too depending on the flavour you like.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Zoula summed it up nicely, and will be receiving an editable arrangement (of gnome parts, her favorite) for remembering to put KP on the list. Though i feel obligated to plug Karma Police some more.

<Karma Police> is a (very) light RP and heavy PvP guild. We pride ourselves on not knowing what PvE actually stands for.
Our focus is on small scale WPvP. This means groups of 3-7 and usually no more then 10, making surgical strikes on various outposts in the world.
We use a bounty system to track killing blows vs high value targets. So for instance, say you and your wife took down the infamous and sexy rogue named Clix, you would receive 50g each (split the 100g bounty between yourselves) from gbank.
We also very active in Arena, RBGs and Random Battlegrounds. We have people from all skill levels always LF arena, two levels of RBG team and plenty of active members to run randoms with. (Karma Police 5s #1, inc glad all others filler)

Feel free to whisper me in game if you have more questions about KP or even other guilds on the server, horde or alliance
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
You had me until the killing greenskins part.

Emerald Dream might be more of an "intense" wpvp server than a "friendly" one. There are many hatreds and rivalries that fuel the action on the server.

If you want Alliance, <Warbringer> would probably be a good choice. Though there are a number of other good RP-PVP guilds like the Pack, Clan Battlehammer, Karma Police, Keepers of Stromgarde or Kingship of the East depending on if your prefer any roleplay flavour.

Hordeside, if you want almost constant (nay mandatory) wpvp action and to feel like a cog in an army there is Warsong Battalion, if you're high rated and want to focus on individual skill there is The Corporation and if you're looking for WPVP-RP with a focus on "real life comes first" and no drama you can check us out at Dragonmaw Vanguard (www.vanguardgaming.com). Again there are multiple other RP-PVP guilds like Gor'Watha, Phoenix Highguard and Clan Stormfist out there too depending on the flavour you like.

There is a distinct lack of ORCWORM in this post....
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Zoula summed it up nicely, and will be receiving an editable arrangement (of gnome parts, her favorite) for remembering to put KP on the list. Though i feel obligated to plug Karma Police some more.

<Karma Police> is a (very) light RP and heavy PvP guild. We pride ourselves on not knowing what PvE actually stands for.
Our focus is on small scale WPvP. This means groups of 3-7 and usually no more then 10, making surgical strikes on various outposts in the world.
We use a bounty system to track killing blows vs high value targets. So for instance, say you and your wife took down the infamous and sexy rogue named Clix, you would receive 50g each (split the 100g bounty between yourselves) from gbank.
We also very active in Arena, RBGs and Random Battlegrounds. We have people from all skill levels always LF arena, two levels of RBG team and plenty of active members to run randoms with. (Karma Police 5s #1, inc glad all others filler)

Feel free to whisper me in game if you have more questions about KP or even other guilds on the server, horde or alliance

Ohhhh, I love this idea about the bounty system! I really do think this is incredibly cool. I have new respect for KP!

...So wait. How much are Gileril and myself (Hebro) worth? :D:D:D:D:D:D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

Ohhhh, I love this idea about the bounty system! I really do think this is incredibly cool. I have new respect for KP!

...So wait. How much are Gileril and myself (Hebro) worth? :D:D:D:D:D:D

((
Thanks! It's really fun and adds some new depth to our RP and WPvP. Typically the bounties we put up are against targets who are actively disrupting the balance, or have killed members of Karma Police recently.

Gileril isn't currently on the list iirc. You however, have had 2 bounties for 200g each up, both of which have been paid out.

If you (or any guild) is curious about our bounty system, let me know and i'll help you get it set up in game. There's an addon called Guild Bounty Hunter that will let you add the bounties and track killing blows for you. It's a bit funky until you get used to it, i'd be happy to hop on skype/vent and give you a 5 minute run down if you want to try and use it for your guild(s). It's wicked up fun, even more so if you get the whole guild using it ^^

))
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Warbringer is the largest PvP outfit Alliance-side, with a solid focus on wpvp (and many other activities), with a fun teamspeak chat.

That said, seeing as you are a dwarf, and if your wife is also a dwarf, you definitely should check out Clan Battlehammer (all dwarf wpvp guild).
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
As soon as I'm back action from the hospital, I'll get those bounties thrown back up :D:D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Warbringer is the largest PvP outfit Alliance-side, with a solid focus on wpvp (and many other activities), with a fun teamspeak chat.

That said, seeing as you are a dwarf, and if your wife is also a dwarf, you definitely should check out Clan Battlehammer (all dwarf wpvp guild).

Agree completely, though if you don't enjoy the RP aspect I would say maybe check out a different guild. You really can't go wrong with any of the guilds mentioned in this thread. All full of great people
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

I'm still not really sure what ORCWORM is really all about.

Thanks! It's really fun and adds some new depth to our RP and WPvP. Typically the bounties we put up are against targets who are actively disrupting the balance, or have killed members of Karma Police recently.

DV has a bounty system as well, we started it in SWTOR and have kept it up in WoW. Usually it targets a guild for a week instead of an individual. Though there have been ones like "any warlock that spams fears in Halfhill" and the like.

And obviously kills in BGs or TB don't count. ;)
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/27/2013 07:48 AMPosted by Feleth

I'm still not really sure what ORCWORM is really all about.

Wellllllll

ORCWORM is a light RP, heavy WPVP community. We're more like a family than a guild with a very active mumble and tight knit friends.
We pride ourselves on not taking ourselves too seriously, and are working to build the community. We're getting a bit more into the RP side of things, and consider ourselves the "elite" when it comes to small-scale wpvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warbringer

The Allegiance

Karma Police

Clan Battlehammer (If you're a Dwarf)

Sons of Liberty

Symphony of Blades

Sorry, not all people are loons who run around worshiping a worm...
<3
Edited by Bronkk on 4/27/2013 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
We're getting a bit more into the RP side of things, and consider ourselves the "elite" when it comes to small-scale wpvp.

((
When you're done challenging random heavy RP guilds. Karma Police is itching for a crack at you. I've even got the RP call out post written up and waiting ^.^
For balance!
))
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/27/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Pythes
We're getting a bit more into the RP side of things, and consider ourselves the "elite" when it comes to small-scale wpvp.

((
When you're done challenging random heavy RP guilds. Karma Police is itching for a crack at you. I've even got the RP call out post written up and waiting ^.^
For balance!
))

I didn't realize Warbringer was a random heavy RP guild o.O

But sure, we'll be happy to Police you with Karma ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
04/27/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Helliondrop

((
For balance!
))

I didn't realize Warbringer was a random heavy RP guild o.O

But sure, we'll be happy to Police you with Karma ;)

((

Alluding mainly to The Pack... though i guess they're far from random...and I though at one point you called out Sentinels, but i could be wrong.

We're ready to...Worm your...Orc...?

Damnit....

))
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
lol worm our orc, eh? :P

I dont think we ever called out sentinels? Certainly not officially.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
ORCWORM
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
The Päck is an all worgen PVP/RP guild with light PVE. For more info you can check us out at www.thepacksden.guildlaunch.com.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
ORCWORM
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Daddy Hebro forgot to mention, we have officially started raiding! As of right now, we are 4/6 10 man MSV (all the best start from the bottom.) So if you like wpvp, pve, rp, and/or pvp, then join ORCWORM and be spared a painful devouring in the coming years.

ORCWORM OUT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]