@ Drow

90 Troll Priest
I miss you Drow-bies. <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I am the GM of Exiled Legion and do have the utmost respect for Drow. We have shared the same server for over 6 years and they were great to us. I cant say I know the specifics of what caused this thread but I hope anyone reading it will get to know the people and can look past someones personal experience. One persons actions rarely reflect the guild as a whole. Your opinions are your own and I won't try to change them but I would like to simply add my experience with their guild and it has been a pleasure hanging with them, raiding with them, and knowing many of their members. I wish your server the best of luck and Drow you guys will be missed!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/ZWsivZ1.gif
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/r/gifs/zW6vpwl
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/BoAbHhd.png
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
drow come back to DH we love you
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I usually boast about killing people in 3 to 5 seconds, but the first guild member of Drow that I attacked fell in less time then that.

Drow has come to the right place. Your guild will become a prime example to Ghost Crawler and Holinka that the PvP Server WoW community craves WPvP above AI co-op boredom. I command all Alliance to attack this guild with extreme prejudice!

After all... Horde and Alliance do not co-exist on this server... right? We have mutaul respect for those that " dedicate " their WoW existence to making the opposite faction's PvE lives horrible.

Drow...I'll be honest, your PvE presences offends me. All recruitment drama aside, the real issue is your guild's salvation. I'm not sure if you have realized this, but this server is transitioning to WPvP greatness. And that leaves you with only two options.... continually pay the price for engaging in your PvE mini games or join us in the battle of a lifetime. Why get top tier PvE loot only to do it again and again. Who is your advisory? Blizzard or RL people?

Drow = Coperate America. Exterminate them and support mom and pop PvP. KILL THEM...
KILL THEM ALL!

EDIT: Welcome Drow to your first real PvP server. Here you will find PvP in not just an option.
Edited by Mycity on 5/5/2013 1:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am the GM of Exiled Legion and do have the utmost respect for Drow. We have shared the same server for over 6 years and they were great to us. I cant say I know the specifics of what caused this thread but I hope anyone reading it will get to know the people and can look past someones personal experience. One persons actions rarely reflect the guild as a whole. Your opinions are your own and I won't try to change them but I would like to simply add my experience with their guild and it has been a pleasure hanging with them, raiding with them, and knowing many of their members. I wish your server the best of luck and Drow you guys will be missed!!!!

GM of Exiled Legion? Wow, very impressive. This PR campaign Drow has running covers a lot of stuff. However the fact remains... Drow chose this " PVP " server and they are a PvE guild.

If Drow is going to hang out in the cities all day queuing up for raids, then their only purpose is to distract players from the true purpose of a PvP server.

I plan on making their lives hard. I plan on helping them engage the server community the way a PvP server is meant to be engaged. I don't even care about them stealing players into their guild. I welcome it. That way I can easily find the weakest links to target.
Edited by Mycity on 5/5/2013 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I usually boast about killing people in 3 to 5 seconds, but the first guild member of Drow that I attacked fell in less time then that.

Drow has come to the right place. Your guild will become a prime example to Ghost Crawler and Holinka that the PvP Server WoW community craves WPvP above AI co-op boredom. I command all Alliance to attack this guild with extreme prejudice!

After all... Horde and Alliance do not co-exist on this server... right? We have mutaul respect for those that " dedicate " their WoW existence to making the opposite faction's PvE lives horrible.

Drow...I'll be honest, your PvE presences offends me. All recruitment drama aside, the real issue is your guild's salvation. I'm not sure if you have realized this, but this server is transitioning to WPvP greatness. And that leaves you with only two options.... continually pay the price for engaging in your PvE mini games or join us in the battle of a lifetime. Why get top tier PvE loot only to do it again and again. Who is your advisory? Blizzard or RL people?

Drow = Coperate America. Exterminate them and support mom and pop PvP. KILL THEM...
KILL THEM ALL!

EDIT: Welcome Drow to your first real PvP server. Here you will find PvP in not just an option.

I was drow's pvp officer before a schedule change forced me to retire in cata and the above isn't really true. We had a number of players get gladiator most seasons, or at least close to it, while I was active. We even managed to get most of our rbg team to the 2900-3000 range with a 90% + win/loss ratio.

I'm hoping to have some more free time this summer and I'll be sure to show you that Drow belongs on a pvp server.

-edit

I'm not going to pretend any sort of world pvp existed on doomhammer because it didn't. With out question you have the element of surprise when you pick a fight with a lot of our members out in the world. As a guild we're an adaptable bunch and I hope all of our members are competitive enough to not stay push overs for too long.
Edited by Freestate on 5/5/2013 3:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
All it boils down to in terms of mycity is him bubbling and nelf smeld when he cant finish the job then him getting flushed out a few seconds latter like the rat he is. Pay him little mind.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm the GM of Subtle Insanity and all I got from this is some guild lost all their good players. Then came over to Stormreaver, Doesnt have a full roster, and hasn't killed a new boss since then. Good stuff though :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
The practice of poaching is counter-intuitive, especially mass poaching. The line of thought of the poacher(s) seems to be "I have done well here, to cast a wide net personally and specifically upon the crowd of raiders I see fit." To unravel this logic you need only a simple shift in perspective; namely that of the very raiders you are targeting. The raider will likely find that a guild worthy of a player of their caliber actively seeking them individually too good to be true. Nobody falls in love with a sloot.

*edited because blizzard censors sloot and that was a crucial word in my statement*
Edited by Limz on 5/5/2013 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
05/05/2013 01:28 AMPosted by Mycity

Wait. What? You boast, and yet of course, you prey on the AFK in the shrine? You're just a tool, I have to catch you in this lie before you go any further. That irked me. A lot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wait. What? You boast, and yet of course, you prey on the AFK in the shrine? You're just a tool, I have to catch you in this lie before you go any further. That irked me. A lot.

You of course have no idea what you are talking about... I've said it many times, but I'll say it again...

1) I don't intentionally target afkers.

2) How can I really know if someone is afk? Do you want me to message them and ask them if they are ready for my surprise attack?

3) Most people I attack react right away. The fact that they feel safe in the city and are not ready for my attack does not make them afk.

4) It's amazing how everyone I attack is afk. *sarcasm* It's more likely that most people I kill like to " claim " to be afk when they complain to their friends. Yes people like to save face.

This " Mycity only attack afks " is an old accusation that has been debunked by the countless people that have fallen in the Shrine... and I look forward to debunking it for you if I haven't already. Oh wait I'm sorry... is your outrage real? Or are you thinking of joining Drow and trying to impress them. Unnecessary, I believe they are accepting anyone.
Edited by Mycity on 5/8/2013 4:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
05/08/2013 03:51 AMPosted by Mycity
This " Mycity only attack afks " is an old accusation that has been debunked by the countless people that have fallen in the Shrine... and I look forward to debunking it for you if I haven't already.

I have no desire to join Drow, I've gotten to know a few members and respect them, but I am quite happy with the guild I am with.

As for debunking it, you actually did get me when I was AFK, I came back to a combat log expressing my reason of death being you while I had walked off to take a shower.

Then, I waited for you to come around again, and I have killed you TWICE now in the shrine. Remember your victims, we remember you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Remember your victims, we remember you.

Sorry, my friend. Apparently are were not very memorable.
Edited by Mycity on 5/8/2013 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

You of course have no idea what you are talking about... I've said it many times, but I'll say it again...

1) I don't intentionally target afkers.

2) How can I really know if someone is afk? Do you want me to message them and ask them if they are ready for my surprise attack?

3) Most people I attack react right away. The fact that they feel safe in the city and are not ready for my attack does not make them afk.

4) It's amazing how everyone I attack is afk. *sarcasm* It's more likely that most people I kill like to " claim " to be afk when they complain to their friends. Yes people like to save face.

This " Mycity only attack afks " is an old accusation that has been debunked by the countless people that have fallen in the Shrine... and I look forward to debunking it for you if I haven't already. Oh wait I'm sorry... is your outrage real? Or are you thinking of joining Drow and trying to impress them. Unnecessary, I believe they are accepting anyone.

How about a screenshot with 2 tagged afk people and me as I got back from a 4min quick break.

http://imageshack.us/a/img405/8205/wowscrnshot050113021329.jpg
Reply Quote
This " Mycity only attack afks " is an old accusation that has been debunked by the countless people that have fallen in the Shrine...

I want in on this fun. I haven't been blessed to come across you in shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Attempt the later evening hours, he prowls around then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]